+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so yea

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: so yea

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    The way he weaves the rock n roll song referecnes into the story is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It is indeed...
    I loved the article. Interesting fellow. His methods need some serious refining it sounds like.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I wonder what he doesn't for money?

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Interesting....

Back in the spring of 81 (I think it was), there was a young lady who basically came to campus and did the same thing. While not screaming, she spoke in a very loud voice and could be heard all around the fountain. She was there a couple of days. Most just stood there and thought it amusing. While I admired her gumption and dedication, I could not quite agree with her method of delivery. Last I saw of her, one of the guys from the BSU was trying to convince her to get her message across in a somewhat less confrontational way.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I like where he says frats are full of "drunken masturbators."

Kinda hard to argue with that.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

God saved me. So I put the air guitar down and headed to the bleachers.

Great stuff.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Basic rule of life-The stupid will always be with us and there will always be people who do not realize who the stupid are. I have never seen this guy,but he sure appears to cover all of his bases.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

That was third time in less than a week the guy showed up. They finally left after someone threw ice at them, which is unfortunate because rumors have it that the guy goes around college campuses and riles people up until they take a swing at him. Then he sues the school.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I think he is an important part of the collegiate experience at Louisiana Tech. In my 4 years at Tech and my 5+ years at LSU, it's been rare to see someone exercising their free speech and really being offensive. There was some sort of black power rally at LSU one day and that was the only event that wasn't in the "crazy preacher" category.

The best reaction I've ever seen was a geology professor in a rascal doing donuts around the preacher. He had a sign that read, "He Lives" above a picture of Hank Williams. The basket of his rascal had a stereo playing old-school Hank while he drove. I'm a Bible-believing, devout Christian, but I have to admit that was FANTASTIC. Even the preacher smiled when he saw it.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    God saved me. So I put the air guitar down and headed to the bleachers.

Great stuff.

I will give him an A for brutal honesty, which I always see as a good trait. That is about where it ends. I was in a discipleship group with a recovering alcoholic, and he was very open about his experiences and the things he did. I could really appreciate his honesty, especially considering it helped loosen up the group to their own depravity. Preacher Jim's tactics seem like a ploy for something else, though.

+ Reply to Thread