+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishing Season 2011 Thread

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Fishing Season 2011 Thread

Is it me or is this weather making anyone else have cabin fever? I am ready to get out and do some major perch jerkin' or bass fishing. Dad and I went to a private lake in Bastrop a couple of weeks ago and caught 11 bass. Just made it worse...

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Fishing Season 2011 Thread

bait up the yoyo's, start the fire, start the grill and get fish'n

i think its about time DFM (DFClaiborne) start a bbb yoyo fishing tourney

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    bait up the yoyo's, start the fire, start the grill and get fish'n

i think its about time DFM (DFClaiborne) start a bbb yoyo fishing tourney
    I've actually been thinking about maybe running some yo-yos this year...

Our Road Superintendent has been going to his family's camp on larto and killin em, weekend before last they caught 400 in two days - he brought in 13 (1 gallon) frezzer bags full for me and the 10 police jurors
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

Our Road Superintendent has been going to his family's camp on larto and killin em, weekend before last they caught 400 in two days - he brought in 13 (1 gallon) frezzer bags full for me and the 10 police jurors

Larto is a whole nuther kind of lake than what we have. It is an amazing crappie lake.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Going to Falcon Lake in South Texas Wednesday. Full moon Thursday. Lots of hawgs will be heading shallow and I will be there waiting for them.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

That is what I want to get in on! I have been reading on crappie.com where Larto has been on a tear this year...

Well, I got to go for about 4 hours yesterday. Dad and I came back with 4 bass and 17 perch. No pictures as I was in a rush to get back to work afterward...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Well, I got to go for about 4 hours yesterday. Dad and I came back with 4 bass and 17 perch. No pictures as I was in a rush to get back to work afterward...

How deep were the perch and on what lake?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    How deep were the perch and on what lake?
    We were fishing Hill Lake in Bastrop (a 40-acre private lake). We caught them in 4' of water fishing about 3' deep. Dad went back yesterday and caught 22 perch.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

New world record gar...

http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/a...ORTS/110218011

Wonder if folks will be as upset over the killing of this ancient fish as they were some oak trees.:icon_wink:

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Bassmasters Classic kept me on land this past weekend. The amount of boats at the launches were nuts. I may make a run in 2 weeks.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Nice trip at Falcon. One boat had 3 nine pounders and one 10 lbs. Our boat had some nice fish topped off with a 12 lb. 13 oz. Another boat caught 50+ bass a day all 5-7 lbs. Will definitely make the 12 hour trip one way again next Spring.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten View Post
    Nice trip at Falcon. One boat had 3 nine pounders and one 10 lbs. Our boat had some nice fish topped off with a 12 lb. 13 oz. Another boat caught 50+ bass a day all 5-7 lbs. Will definitely make the 12 hour trip one way again next Spring.
    Do y'all have guns and ammo on board to ward off the thug mexicans?

Haha! I hope everyone is scared of the thug Mexicans. I like having the lake to myself.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Going to set out yo-yo's this weekend, are they biting?

+ Reply to Thread