+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Season 2011 Thread

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: Fishing Season 2011 Thread

A buddy of mine absolutely wore the big white perch out two days ago. Fishing a yellow/blue jig 2-3 feet under a cork in 5-6 ft deep water.My boat is stil in the shop:bigcry:
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Thanks for the tip, have to get some yellow/blue jigs at the bait shop. I know I don't have any that color.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Well, it was not very successful. Ran yo yo's from Saturday morning til Sunday morning and used jigs some in between. Rained pretty hard then the temp fell. Once the temp fell, the mudcats starting biting at all depths.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

River Monsters may be my favorite all time fishing show after Bill Dance bloopers.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    River Monsters may be my favorite all time fishing show after Bill Dance bloopers.

Speaking of Bill, it's obvious he fishes a crackerjack private lake for his shows. I'd love to get to fish there.

That aint fishin'; that's catchin'.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

On my way down to Big Lake (Calcasieu) this weekend. Staying at the Poe's place http://www.biglakeguideservice.com/ . Will report upon return. As the group I go with every year are food/liquor/restaraunt guys we are going to eat and drink good fo' sho'!

Horrible trip. Too windy and my boat only caught a couple flounder, two reds and 5-6 trout. Called off the Sunday trip as it was just too windy.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

No fishing in this video; just "catching".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Bf0...embedded#at=45

Fished Caney Lake Friday, Saturday and Sunday between the rains. 6 total bass, windy conditions ecept for Saturday evening for a couple of hours. We did see two alligators in the lake near the State Park. Did not know gators were in the lake. One was at least 10'

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    Fished Caney Lake Friday, Saturday and Sunday between the rains. 6 total bass, windy conditions ecept for Saturday evening for a couple of hours. We did see two alligators in the lake near the State Park. Did not know gators were in the lake. One was at least 10'
    Not many bodies of water that they are not. I predict that "Swamp People" appearing to be cruel, is going to hurt the current gator regulation. Supposedly some tree huggers are already complaining and calling for boycotts of US gator skin.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Not many bodies of water that they are not. I predict that "Swamp People" appearing to be cruel, is going to hurt the current gator regulation. Supposedly some tree huggers are already complaining and calling for boycotts of US gator skin.
    Choot em'. come on Elizabet, choot em'

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    Choot em'. come on Elizabet, choot em'

The Graff Brothers playing on Caney Lake

I thought that was the brothers stephens

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    No fishing in this video; just "catching".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Bf0...embedded#at=45
    I hope we don't ever have that problem at darbonne or claiborne. As big as they are they could potentially tear your boat up. I'd be extremely P.O.'d if one hit my fish/depth finder or broke one of my good rods.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

And the 2011 Cowpatty Invitational Champion on the Red River is BBB's own Shreveportdawg.

Oh and the co-angler is a Tech grad too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread