+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Fall to Stephen F. Austin 5-2

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Fall to Stephen F. Austin 5-2

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech dropped its season record to 2-2 following a 5-2 loss at Stephen F. Austin on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Fall to Stephen F. Austin 5-2

SFA Roster

Ksenia Berestetska FR HS Kiev, Ukraine TEC Hvidover #215
    Andreea Enica SR 3L Constanta, Romania Mircea Cel Batran
    Jithmie Jayawickrema FR HS Colombo, Sri Lanka Bishop College
    Paola Montuenga SO 1L Vendome, France Jacques de Vaucanson
    Meaghan Ocanas SR 1L Rowlett, Texas Rowlett HS
    Alice Pacaut SO 1L Eyguires, France Viala Lacoste
    Alina Shazhko JR 2L Simferopol, Ukraine Ukraine gymnasium

La. Tech Roster:

Barnard, Elne JR Port Elizabeth, South Africa
    de Wit, Maartje JR Velp, Netherlands/SSgN
    Erofeyeva, Alena SO Yekaterinburg, Russia/Olympic Youth Sports School
    Heldoorn, Sophie FR Blaricum, Netherlands
    ten Dolle, Vivian SO Gelderland, Netherlands/de Driemark
    Urvoy, Melanie FR Aulnay-sous-Bois, France/Lycee Jean Zay HS
    Zurek, Anna JR Radom, Poland/Tyler Junior College
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    SFA Roster

Ksenia Berestetska FR HS Kiev, Ukraine TEC Hvidover #215
    Andreea Enica SR 3L Constanta, Romania Mircea Cel Batran
    Jithmie Jayawickrema FR HS Colombo, Sri Lanka Bishop College
    Paola Montuenga SO 1L Vendome, France Jacques de Vaucanson
    Meaghan Ocanas SR 1L Rowlett, Texas Rowlett HS
    Alice Pacaut SO 1L Eyguires, France Viala Lacoste
    Alina Shazhko JR 2L Simferopol, Ukraine Ukraine gymnasium

La. Tech Roster:

Barnard, Elne JR Port Elizabeth, South Africa
    de Wit, Maartje JR Velp, Netherlands/SSgN
    Erofeyeva, Alena SO Yekaterinburg, Russia/Olympic Youth Sports School
    Heldoorn, Sophie FR Blaricum, Netherlands
    ten Dolle, Vivian SO Gelderland, Netherlands/de Driemark
    Urvoy, Melanie FR Aulnay-sous-Bois, France/Lycee Jean Zay HS
    Zurek, Anna JR Radom, Poland/Tyler Junior College
    It's like that at most schools. If American's are good they usually go pro.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    It's like that at most schools. If American's are good they usually go pro.
    What you say is somewhat true. We don't have many going pro, though, either. There are other reasons as well. My reason for bringing attention to this is that I think we should drop tennis at Tech and pick up a sport that girls from Louisiana play well. Perhaps golf. I don't want to continue to spend our tax dollars on tuition for women from overseas.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

What you say is somewhat true. We don't have many going pro, though, either. There are other reasons as well. My reason for bringing attention to this is that I think we should drop tennis at Tech and pick up a sport that girls from Louisiana play well. Perhaps golf. I don't want to continue to spend our tax dollars on tuition for women from overseas.
    I agree, I guess we could always start up women's lacrosse.

Varsity Bulldog TrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her gameTrueBlue is on top of his/her game

There are plenty of quality American players that would play at Tech. They just need to be recruited.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    I agree, I guess we could always start up women's lacrosse.
    They wouldn't have a conference to play in. The WAC supports gymnastics and swimming and diving.

+ Reply to Thread