+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Think Pink: 2/17 Hawai'i game

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Think Pink: 2/17 Hawai'i game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Who does some of the splash page at latechsports.com?

(Please don't quote this entire pic, it's huge, TWSS)

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Who does some of the splash page at latechsports.com?
    I assume BringThePain.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I would have done something like (roughly put together)

I would have done something like (roughly put together)
    Would you be able to keep the correct subject aspect ratio on pictures too? It seems like half of the pictures and logos on latechsports.com are stretched.

Would you put a red border around every pic? How do you feel about spacing?
    http://www.latechsports.com/camps/latc-camps.html

Would you use right justification sometimes instead center justification for everything?
    http://www.latechsports.com/facilities/latc-tac.html

Would you be able to fix the blue gap that's on almost every page?
    http://www.latechsports.com/ot/latc-hotelpartners.html

Would you save images as .png files with blank backgrounds?
    http://www.latechsports.com/ot/latc-...sales-rep.html

Yikes!

Yikes again!

Would you be able to refrain from using pixilated images?

Would you put this photo on our website?

Ok, I'm gonna stop there. /rant
    Last edited by Dawg06; 02-17-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Would you be able to keep the correct subject aspect ratio on pictures too? It seems like half of the pictures and logos on latechsports.com are stretched.

Ok, I'm gonna stop there. /rant
    Yes, I can keep it to the correct aspect ratio. I'm no Matt Lange or work in the profession of being a graphic designer, but I think I can do better.

I sent them this last fall to change the twitter page.

But they kept the image below...

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Hawaii has consistently played us close over the years. We need to break that and stomp them tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Three Championship Stars

Puppy wacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the earswacman seems to have something between the ears

The seniors are a good bunch of ballplayers and they would actually make for a good startin line up---- they will surely be missed and hard to replace!!!!!

BUT WE GOT BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TECHSTERS!! Keep bringin that swarmin in your face defensive pressure, create havoc and turnovers, DOMINATE THE BOARDS, Run like the wind, take care of the ball, knock down your free throws and RUN HAWAII COMPLETELY OUT OF THE TAC!!!!!!!!!

Hawaii looks really tall.

That's cool how they made the white stripes on the sides cross like the remembrance ribbon. UA

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

11:13 Tech 22-10 Pink unis look sharp on All Access

Tech 25
    Wahine 15
    8:00

In-Game Chat: FlashChat

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

We had 25 points in the first 10 mins, zero points in the next 5!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I think I just need to turn it off - we scored only 2 pts since I turned the game on.

+ Reply to Thread