+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Techsters Record 400th Win at TAC

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Techsters Eyeing Win No. 400 at TAC

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will be going for its 12th straight win Thursday night when the Lady Techsters host Hawaii at 7 p.m. at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Techsters Think Pink for Thursday Night Game

Louisiana Tech Lady Techster fans have seen an assortment of different styles and colors of Under Armour jerseys this year from the new black road unis to the throw-back sleeved home uniforms.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Basketball. Techsters Host Hawaii Thursday at 7 p.m.

Despite boasting an 11-game winning streak, Louisiana Tech head coach Teresa Weatherspoon and Co. aren't taking any team lightly as the final three weeks of the Western Athletic Conference season approach.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Basketball. Techsters Record 400th Win at TAC

Adrienne Johnson scored 19 of her game-high 22 points in the second half to help Louisiana Tech blow open a tight game and defeat Hawaii 76-50 before 1,747 fans at the Thomas Assembly Center Thursday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Women's Basketball Recaps - Feb. 17-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech picked up its 12th-straight victory Thursday to remain unbeaten in WAC play.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread