+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2/19 San Jose State game

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2/19 San Jose State game

Oh well........ enough........ Sloppy game and poorly played. As Malcolm stated, I hope we got that out of our system.

Big Dog Kiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her gameKiwi Techster is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    Kiwi, do you know why Jelena logged so many minutes in the first half? Has she been excelling in practice? She looked pretty good out there.
    Yeah, she's been pretty happy with practices I think. She had a couple of shots blocked today but other than that I thought she was mistake-free and played some solid D. She also had a couple of sweet passes that won't show up on the scorecard because they just happened not to get converted.

I hope the close call today was a blessing in disguise and will wake the team up for the big road trip next week!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Techster View Post
    Yeah, she's been pretty happy with practices I think. She had a couple of shots blocked today but other than that I thought she was mistake-free and played some solid D. She also had a couple of sweet passes that won't show up on the scorecard because they just happened not to get converted.

I hope the close call today was a blessing in disguise and will wake the team up for the big road trip next week!

I've noticed a big change in her D. Gonna be a HUGE road trip next week. If we can sweep, then I think we have a great chance of getting win 1000 in the TAC.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

You're right, she made some nice passes to players charging to the basket but they just didn't convert into points. On defense she definitely seemed more aware and aggressive than earlier in the season.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

If we play like this against Utah State and Nevada, we'll come home on a 2-game losing streak... We better start playing like champions!

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

I'm so glad we pulled out this win!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    If we play like this against Utah State and Nevada, we'll come home on a 2-game losing streak... We better start playing like champions!
    I agree! I think we will turn up the heat, though. That game should have scared our team more than anyone else.

She looked really good last night. Sharp passes, three pointer, and good D!

+ Reply to Thread