+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

I noticed land being cleared next to zaxby's on the service road. Does anyone know what's going to be built there?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crowdaddy View Post
    I noticed land being cleared next to zaxby's on the service road. Does anyone know what's going to be built there?
    Some kind of medical clinic.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Still wondering why there is no work being done on the north service road extension!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    Still wondering why there is no work being done on the north service road extension!!
    The governor the Ruston republicans elected is holding the project hostage.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Attended my first Peach Festival. Interesting that ULM cheerleaders where in attendance representing their school. Passer byers gave them a strange look like "why are you here" or "you guys must be lost".

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, pitcherjlt, for answering my zaxby’s question i asked weeks ago. I will assume you didn't know at the time and forgot this had bern asked before. Thanks to Crawdaddy for asking again and reminding you. So do you know by now what is going in the old Pinton tire place?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Attended my first Peach Festival. Interesting that ULM cheerleaders where in attendance representing their school. Passer byers gave them a strange look like "why are you here" or "you guys must be lost".
    the way I look at it ulm-1 Tech-0. they were prepared and handing out poster schedules along the route. now a friend of ours that was with us threw the schedule that her daughter had gotten in the trash bin, but still, LOTS of folks didn't and are now seeing what game they may attend. When will you ever have a larger captive audience together to do a live promotion of the season??? ulm marketing kicked our ASS or in the balls and we said, thank you sir may I have another.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Agreed, our marketing this year is piss poor. Our AD don't care.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Agreed, our marketing this year is piss poor. Our AD don't care.
    One thing that I've been impressed with for years (even before they got all that Big 12 money) with TCU is that you almost can't go into a business in Fort Worth (and certainly not anywhere near campus) without seeing a sharp, professional-looking schedule poster up. And not just football. Everything from volleyball, swimming and diving, baseball, I even saw one recently for the debate team (that last one may be a result of having too much P5 money to spend, I don't remember seeing those in the MWC days).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    One thing that I've been impressed with for years (even before they got all that Big 12 money) with TCU is that you almost can't go into a business in Fort Worth (and certainly not anywhere near campus) without seeing a sharp, professional-looking schedule poster up. And not just football. Everything from volleyball, swimming and diving, baseball, I even saw one recently for the debate team (that last one may be a result of having too much P5 money to spend, I don't remember seeing those in the MWC days).
    We had a great campaign with the "Tech Country" claim. Our people found it offensive to nlulm fans and went with the weak and boring "Every Loyal Be". That's who we are.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Our people found it offensive to nlulm fans and went with the weak and boring "Every Loyal Be".
    I'm sure that's the reason.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    I believe all the equipment was relocated south of town to get the new baseball complex going. Let’s hope that project works out better than Monster Moto.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I'm sure that's the reason.
    why else would we go with such a weak slogan for 3 years in a row? Our local community was in an uproar over the tech country signs

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I believe all the equipment was relocated south of town to get the new baseball complex going. Let’s hope that project works out better than Monster Moto.
    Something go wrong?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Something go wrong?
    They are running a skeleton crew. If they shut down, Ruston is left holding the bag.

+ Reply to Thread