+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Dunno. BUT, the remodel of the Waffle House across from the Flying Burger looks ready for its re-launch.

First things first.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What is going in the closed Counter Culture building? Noticed it was painted blue.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    What is going in the closed Counter Culture building? Noticed it was painted blue.
    https://www.facebook.com/kaceesruston/

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Is flying burger open?

No word from anyone in the know, but I heard middle or end of May, so take that with a grain of salt.

What will be going on corner of East Georgia and Farmerville Street across from Walpole's? Saw a sold sign.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    Is flying burger open?
    Not yet but they're hiring. I looked in the window the other day and it looks very much like the one in Magnolia.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Refresh my memory please. What's with all the clearing on the north side of I-20 east of Farmerville exit?

New business district?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    Is flying burger open?
    I stopped there 10 days ago and they said "about 2 weeks." The opening should be imminent.

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Refresh my memory please. What's with all the clearing on the north side of I-20 east of Farmerville exit?

New business district?
    They are creating a new service road for possible new businesses.
    TDAWG

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

T-Mo, it looks like the city is buying land all around the rough Edge Rd area for a new interchange at I-20 and the service rd will extend that far. That new exit could connect with Beacon light rd possibly on Hwy 80 to get access to McDonald Ave and the industrial area. Also Sisemore Rd might be able to connect and get access to the Airport from I-20. I noticed the city has bought land south of the airport. Maybe the long awaited extending of the runway could be in the works?

https://www.lincolnparish.org/gis/pages/online_maps.php

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Not yet but they're hiring. I looked in the window the other day and it looks very much like the one in Magnolia.
    I hope they dress it up with some Tech flags and memorabilia.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I hope they dress it up with some Tech flags and memorabilia.
    I'd say they recognized the importance of Louisiana Tech to their business.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

what about where True Value is. Had rumors but wondered if someone else knew something more.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    what about where True Value is. Had rumors but wondered if someone else knew something more.
    what are the rumors?

+ Reply to Thread