+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 196 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Took an electrical engineering machinery class taught by James(?) Tarbutton of Tarbutton Road whilst at Tech. He was missing the end of one finger, and somebody in the class asked him how he lost it. He said he got it cut off in a knife fight at the Cheniere Inn, which everyone thought was really cool. Later, he admitted that the had accidentally cut it off by sticking his hand into the blades of an electric fan.
    Good story.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Does anyone know what gas station is being built at the Farmerville Hwy. exit?

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

What is going to be built in front of Walmart?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    What is going to be built in front of Walmart?
    McDonalds is your kind of place, hamburgers in your face, french fries between your toes, dill pickles up your nose. And don’t forget those chocolate shakes, they come from polluted lakes; McDonalds is your kind of place!

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

we probably need to change the title of the thread. apparently, Peanut Buckets has left DAWGTOWN

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    we probably need to change the title of the thread. apparently, Peanut Buckets has left DAWGTOWN
    I had heard the whole franchise was shutting down. I think I posted that link. Anyway, the one in WM is still open. Never was a big fan.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Trail Boss in Natchitoches, long known for their peanut buckets, and the discarded husks on the floor, has stopped the peanut thing for now due to the China virus. Makes sense since the wait staff would dip the buckets in a community barrel of peanuts for distribution. We dined there the other night, place looks clean and refreshed. They have added a pickup door whereby take out orders are brought to your vehicle. They have also eliminated some tables...not sure if that is temporary or not.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    McDonalds is your kind of place, hamburgers in your face, french fries between your toes, dill pickles up your nose. And don’t forget those chocolate shakes, they come from polluted lakes; McDonalds is your kind of place!
    Is this true or are you being funny? Hard to tell. If so, what about the other one down the road?

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Is this true or are you being funny? Hard to tell. If so, what about the other one down the road?
    It's been there for almost 40 years. Probably better to sell off that property and go totally new down the street.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I know. It’s actually been ugly since they painted it all black inside and then eventually got rid of the train and tv’s. Been depressing and gone downhill after that seems like. Now that i thought about it since my first post, I think I remember a rumor way back that they were going to build a new one at 33 and 20 where the gas place is going or on the corner of celebrity and 33. Maybe this is that but in a different spot with better parking, two drive throughs, and better visibility as opposed to being down in a hole. Would be nice. So it definitely is a new McDonald’s? Don’t think you were definite either time. Will just wait and see, I suppose, if you are not sure but speculating.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

If it hasn't been mentioned PJ's Coffee just opened a Ruston location on Hwy. 33. You guys down south can appreciate that. Love their product.

Yeah, I know. It’s actually been ugly since they painted it all black inside and then eventually got rid of the train and tv’s. Been depressing and gone downhill after that seems like. Now that i thought about it since my first post, I think I remember a rumor way back that they were going to build a new one at 33 and 20 where the gas place is going or on the corner of celebrity and 33. Maybe this is that but in a different spot with better parking, two drive throughs, and better visibility as opposed to being down in a hole. Would be nice. So it definitely is a new McDonald’s? Don’t think you were definite either time. Will just wait and see, I suppose, if you are not sure but speculating.
    I'm just speculating.

Although, I'm sure I won't be eating at any McDonalds anywhere.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t speculate. This is a fact. A new McDonalds will be built in the old Ryan’s parking lot and the existing McDonalds will be closed and probably demolished.

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Was told the new pad was for a McAllister’s Deli. McDonald’s will be where the Ryan’s is supposedly .

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    I don’t speculate. This is a fact. A new McDonalds will be built in the old Ryan’s parking lot and the existing McDonalds will be closed and probably demolished.
    . I wasn’t accusing you of not telling the truth or that you were guessing, but it was hard to tell from your original jingle if you were being real or not. I’m excited there is a new one coming as i refuse to go to the old one and only then to pick up a sausage biscuit.

+ Reply to Thread