+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,996 to 1,999 of 1999

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    TALK about clogging some traffic up! I suppose it's big tax income, but not the type thing they need.
    I believe they have in mind something like the Texas Best Smokehouse places on I20 in Longview and Tyler, but with enhanced trucking services.

There also is supposed to be a cutthrough on Temple's property from the service road to Alabama. Not sure if it will be a direct access, or just parking lot access for the church.
    PSA: Please realise the impotence of proof reading before you post.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I believe they have in mind something like the Texas Best Smokehouse places on I20 in Longview and Tyler, but with enhanced trucking services.
    That won't be nearly as bad as a Pilot or Love's. I can't imagine how bad 7:00 to 8:00 am traffic would be during school with Tech, Ruston Jr. High, and a Pilot type truck stop.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    That won't be nearly as bad as a Pilot or Love's. I can't imagine how bad 7:00 to 8:00 am traffic would be during school with Tech, Ruston Jr. High, and a Pilot type truck stop.
    I drive down tarbutton to take my kids to AEP every morning. I can imagine how bad.
    PSA: Please realise the impotence of proof reading before you post.

Puppy TigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TigersBulldogs's Avatar

When will Planet Fitness come to Ruston?

+ Reply to Thread