+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    what about where True Value is. Had rumors but wondered if someone else knew something more.
    I believe True Value is going out of business.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    T-Mo, it looks like the city is buying land all around the rough Edge Rd area for a new interchange at I-20 and the service rd will extend that far. That new exit could connect with Beacon light rd possibly on Hwy 80 to get access to McDonald Ave and the industrial area. Also Sisemore Rd might be able to connect and get access to the Airport from I-20. I noticed the city has bought land south of the airport. Maybe the long awaited extending of the runway could be in the works?

https://www.lincolnparish.org/gis/pages/online_maps.php
    All of this is correct. I also understand that there will be a direct connection from the service road to further north on 33.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

what about where True Value is. Had rumors but wondered if someone else knew something more.
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    what are the rumors?
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I believe True Value is going out of business.
    Jodie Backus is closing True Value to retire...because a buyer came in and offered him $ he couldn't refuse for the building. I do not know who the buyer is or what the plan is for that space.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Jodie Backus is closing True Value to retire...because a buyer came in and offered him $ he couldn't refuse for the building. I do not know who the buyer is or what the plan is for that space.
    Planet Fitness. Lost count on how many fitness store fronts there are or on the drawing boards.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg68 View Post
    Planet Fitness. Lost count on how many fitness store fronts there are or on the drawing boards.
    if I was still living in Ruston, I'd work out at the Lambright before I'd step foot in Planet Fitness

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDAWG View Post
    They are creating a new service road for possible new businesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    T-Mo, it looks like the city is buying land all around the rough Edge Rd area for a new interchange at I-20 and the service rd will extend that far. That new exit could connect with Beacon light rd possibly on Hwy 80 to get access to McDonald Ave and the industrial area. Also Sisemore Rd might be able to connect and get access to the Airport from I-20. I noticed the city has bought land south of the airport. Maybe the long awaited extending of the runway could be in the works?

https://www.lincolnparish.org/gis/pages/online_maps.php
    Thanks for confirming what I suspected. Expanding out to the airport! How progressive. Are we not surprised at the Mayor's vision? A full-service hotel (with that runway extension airport) would speak loud volumes about this administration.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

A full service hotel. One of those 4 Points by Sheraton liked we stayed at in Manhattan, KS would sure be nice. Also stayed in one near Nashville that seemed to be a little newer. Anyway, something like that on 167 North near Origin, the CVB, and FNB would be great.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It would be nice to have a Starwood property in Louisiana that's outside New Orleans. Not sure Marriott would go for it.

I'd always assumed the land cleared next to Dowling's old location would be where a major hotel like that would go.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    if I was still living in Ruston, I'd work out at the Lambright before I'd step foot in Planet Fitness
    Well, if Lambright was more competitive on pricing... a lot of people would agree with you. But at 4 x' s the price of a local fitness club for a family membership, it doesn't make sense for a lot of families.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Well, if Lambright was more competitive on pricing... a lot of people would agree with you. But at 4 x' s the price of a local fitness club for a family membership, it doesn't make sense for a lot of families.
    whats BS is that alums are required to pay the same amount as non. I made the suggestion that they should make that a "perk" of a $1500 donation to LTAC. It cost near zero to add 3 folks to the people using Lambright, that 1500 would help athletics in a huge way. From the email I received back from Dr. G it sounded like some relief for alums might be considered. Guess I was wrong.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

whats BS is that alums are required to pay the same amount as non. .
    When did that change? That's a bunch of bullshit

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I think adding a rider to LTAC membership for Lambright privileges makes sense. Add maybe $300 to 500 per year to your current/last LTAC contribution. That would be $25 to $41.66 per month.

Mrs. TD & I expect to move to Ruston once she retires from teaching in a year or two. I'd do that deal in a heartbeat because I'm probably going to join a club somewhere in town and I'd just as soon give the money to Tech.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It cost a little of nothing and you get use of the facility with your ID
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I think adding a rider to LTAC membership for Lambright privileges makes sense. Add maybe $300 to 500 per year to your current/last LTAC contribution. That would be $25 to $41.66 per month.

Mrs. TD & I expect to move to Ruston once she retires from teaching in a year or two. I'd do that deal in a heartbeat because I'm probably going to join a club somewhere in town and I'd just as soon give the money to Tech.
    We've come a long way with coordination of community centered around Tech over the past Guice/Walker years. We still have some simple things that can be addressed.

Obviously the first thing that comes to mind is that LaTech alumni get no membership advantages over lsu or Grambling folks.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

They probably want to keep old folks and kids out of the intramural center to keep it student-centered, especially with the increase in enrollment. I'd jack up the prices even higher for non-students.

+ Reply to Thread