+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I hope they dress it up with some Tech flags and memorabilia.
    Well its already the right colors so they have that going for them

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Now that this is moving forward, I'll be asking Ronny about putting a red light at Tarbutton and Alabama. That is one of the most dangerous intersections around.
    You probably need to hit the police jury and DOTD.

I was involved in a death case over 25 years ago at that intersection. Court found liability on the state for not having a light there... they came in a put up a blinker.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    You probably need to hit the police jury and DOTD.

I was involved in a death case over 25 years ago at that intersection. Court found liability on the state for not having a light there... they came in a put up a blinker.
    The blinker doesn't help. I almost got hit there a month ago by a speeding student coming around the corner. Had I gone straight like I normally do instead of turning left to check out the press box progress, well...my daughter was on the passenger side.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

The blinker doesn't help. I almost got hit there a month ago by a speeding student coming around the corner. Had I gone straight like I normally do instead of turning left to check out the press box progress, well...my daughter was on the passenger side.
    Oh, I agree about the blinker. That was the State's solution instead of a full light.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a couple years ago, but I came incredibly close to a bad accident at that intersection in the same way.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Now that this is moving forward, I'll be asking Ronny about putting a red light at Tarbutton and Alabama. That is one of the most dangerous intersections around.
    That's inside Grambling but on state highway, so DOTD's responsibility.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    That's inside Grambling but on state highway, so DOTD's responsibility.
    yes i'm fully aware...but Ronny is one who can make the call, push to get it done, and actually get something to happen.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What is going next to Texas Roadhouse in west monroe?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Golden Corral
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Golden Corral
    Senior Early Bird Special Mon to Sat - 11 am to 4 pm Ages 60 and over (DRINKS INCLUDED)$7.59

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Golden Corral
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Senior Early Bird Special Mon to Sat - 11 am to 4 pm Ages 60 and over (DRINKS INCLUDED)$7.59
    Hot Damn! I may have to make the run for the Senior Early Bird Special when they open! (Where's the emoji for the happy old bald guy?)

Not a fan of their food, just like getting senior citizen discounts! Even at the Golden Trough!

Puppy TigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTigersBulldogs Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TigersBulldogs's Avatar

Will Ruston ever get an IHOP, Hooters, or Buffalo Wild Wings?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TigersBulldogs View Post
    Will Ruston ever get an IHOP, Hooters, or Buffalo Wild Wings?
    Don't need one, there's a forum for that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Don't need one, there's a forum for that.
    Both the IHOP in WM and the one in Monroe are nasty. Not sure how they pass inspection. Why would anybody drive by a Waffle House for an IHOP?

Hooters food is okay, but it is over priced and over rated. WingStop has better wings.

Buffalo Wild Wings in WM has the best set up for game watching and gatherings, but only so so service. Being physically fit or well kept is definitely not a requirement for servers.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know where CSI by Log Cabin is going or what is coming in its place? I'm talking about the old Lincoln Builders on 33.
    Also, i think this has been said on here 100 posts ago, but what are they building on Celebrity Drive behind Ruston Tractor?

+ Reply to Thread