+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 196 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    I don’t speculate. This is a fact. A new McDonalds will be built in the old Ryan’s parking lot and the existing McDonalds will be closed and probably demolished.
    . I wasn’t accusing you of not telling the truth or that you were guessing, but it was hard to tell from your original jingle if you were being real or not. I’m excited there is a new one coming as i refuse to go to the old one and only then to pick up a sausage biscuit.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Just saw that The Platter is opening in Ruston. Does anyone know the location?

Puppy ErgoDawg is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    Just saw that The Platter is opening in Ruston. Does anyone know the location?
    From the owner on Facebook, 708 Celebrity Dr.

What is being built in front of Chicken Salad Chick?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

What is being built in front of Chicken Salad Chick?
    A car wash.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Well, yuk. Is that true or you being funny?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    true

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    A car wash.
    Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    true
    I'm a fan of these car washes. I love the deal of $20/mo for unlimited washes...especially w/a black truck

IMO, they are better than the convenience stores with the strip of stores attached (nail solons usually)

I didn’t mean I don’t like carwashes (well, the newer, nicer, clean ones like the Rocket Carwash on Farmerville I drive by daily and hopefully this one will be like that at first at least), but I meant I’m not thrilled it is right there front and center where another “not really needed food place” could be. But i guess the oil change is on down the road front and center.....

Does anyone know what they are building next to AT&T?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know what they are building next to AT&T?
    Arby’s

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Arby’s
    They have the meats.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

They're doing work on the facade of the old Logan's. I'm hearing it's going to be a Chuy's Mexican Restaurant.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyDawg View Post
    They're doing work on the facade of the old Logan's. I'm hearing it's going to be a Chuy's Mexican Restaurant.
    Won't that be like the 17th or 18th Mexican Restaurant in Ruston? So many tacos, so little time!

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Won't that be like the 17th or 18th Mexican Restaurant in Ruston? So many tacos, so little time!
    Does it count if 12 are El Jarrito and 2 are Taco Bell?

+ Reply to Thread