+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 196 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Update - Dawghouse

We had good service and good food at our last visit - issues are much improved

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

So - things are improving in the restaurant service arena - people are working again.

I am worried about inflation a prices though - that could slow down business quickly. Beer and alcohol is recession proof though.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

I've always felt that Dawghouse had too big of a menu. Having a streamlined menu improves efficiency, not just with ticket times but with ordering time from customers.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

That’s possible. A steam lined menu might help with their pricing too. Outside of a couple of different types of burgers, a Buffalo chicken sandwich, the quesadilla, or a salad, I haven’t sampled much of the menu anyway. Wouldn’t miss half the stuff they offer.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Any idea where the Freddy’s will be?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Golden Corral is back open in West Monroe

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Wife went to DawgHouse with a girlfriend. Went in at 11:30 and were happy, fed, and gone by 12:30. Food was good. Food was right.

Have given up on McAllisters. Wait in line 20 minutes. Wait 30 more minutes on a sandwich. Restaurant is never more than half full. Terrible.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Wife went to DawgHouse with a girlfriend. Went in at 11:30 and were happy, fed, and gone by 12:30. Food was good. Food was right.

Have given up on McAllisters. Wait in line 20 minutes. Wait 30 more minutes on a sandwich. Restaurant is never more than half full. Terrible.
    never have that trouble with the McAllister's in West Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    never have that trouble with the McAllister's in West Monroe
    The one in West Monroe has been consistently good. The Ruston location is being run by people who have no idea what they are doing at all.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

McAllister's sucks compared to what it was before rebranding and trying to keep up with the good sandwich shops. This is what happens when corporate marketing "experts" take over a southern model and try to change it to whatever they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    McAllister's sucks compared to what it was before rebranding and trying to keep up with the good sandwich shops. This is what happens when corporate marketing "experts" take over a southern model and try to change it to whatever they are doing.

In Ruston, it has nothing to do with that. The food is fine if you ever get it. You burn an entire lunch hour waiting on the food because the staff is so inept they couldn’t navigate their way out of a paper sack.

Varsity Bulldog RowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the roughRowdyDawg is a jewel in the rough RowdyDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I don't go in. I order on-line and pick it up at the window. About the longest I've had to wait is 10 minutes. I consider myself lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyDawg View Post
    I don't go in. I order on-line and pick it up at the window. About the longest I've had to wait is 10 minutes. I consider myself lucky.
    I stated doing that at the one in WM and it's usually takes me less than 20 seconds to get my order

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyDawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I stated doing that at the one in WM and it's usually takes me less than 20 seconds to get my order
    Good for y'all, but not good for the customers who want to sit down and eat.

One of my pet peeves is going somewhere and they focus on the drive through instead of those waiting in line.

The drive through at Sonic concept drives me NUTS!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

The drive through at Sonic concept drives me NUTS!
    im gonna flip you off next time I see you wasting time in a sonic stall when im leaving the drive thru window.

+ Reply to Thread