+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 198 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

at the old Hong Kong location

before that it was a Handee Mart

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

I believe the new Walmart Neighborhood Market opened today in Ruston

Has anyone ever been to a Slim Chickens before? West Monroe has one opening up in a few days and I didn't know how that compared to other chicken places

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    I believe the new Walmart Neighborhood Market opened today in Ruston

Has anyone ever been to a Slim Chickens before? West Monroe has one opening up in a few days and I didn't know how that compared to other chicken places
    Yeah, it's not bad. It started in Fayetteville, AR. It's sorta like Zaxby's (chicken tenders with an assortment of sauces). It does offer a little more like Chicken and Waffles, chicken wings, and wraps. I like it.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    ok! Thanks. Just seemed odd they'd clear out all those trees. But now that makes me curious about what was mentioned to go on the east side of commerce behind that equipment place. Oh, well, i won't worry my brain. And, yeah, i know the commercial part would be more valuable. But i do think at the very beginning of the development there was mention of garden homes somewhere in there. Maybe that went by the wayside. Maybe there's another part somewhere outside the 70 acres that was not commercial. Or was the whole development 70 acres total? Oh, well, whatever.
    The space you mentioned behind Ruston Tractor at the NE corner of Celebrity and Commerce was originally cleared to be a pad for a gas well, but the bottom fell out of gas prices, as it does from time to time and has done once again, so the project was shelved.

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Does anyone know what's going in beside the new Dairy Queen?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone say Grandy's already?

The new Walmart is wonderful.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crowdaddy View Post
    I believe that is the new Brister's location. Chris posts here...I'm sure he can chime in.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Crowdaddy View Post
    Relocating Brister's Smokehouse. Expanding and adding a drive thru I understand.

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg68 View Post
    Relocating Brister's Smokehouse. Expanding and adding a drive thru I understand.
    Ok...Excellent! Thanks for the update guys.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

is something moving in the Brister's old location?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    is something moving in the Brister's old location?
    A gas station with one of these: http://mydailypress.com/

But I'm unsure if that is still the case...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    A gas station with one of these: http://mydailypress.com/

But I'm unsure if that is still the case...
    He seems to have slowed down on the DP idea.

Both Louisville and 165 do well, but he opened his "Laboratory" location by the Mall. Bad, bad, bad, location. The next location was going to be Whites Ferry and Arkansas in West Monroe. It has been delayed for some reason.

Great concept, great food...the prices have gone up and IMO it is a little pricey for a lunch. I still believe that it will be a hit in Ruston even with Community Coffee.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

didn't even know where to put this might as well do it here . . . http://boudinlink.com/boudin-crackli...-the-original/ . . . heaven

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Anyone hear that Ruston is getting a Flying Burger? I always eat there when I'm in Magnolia, AR. I love that place!
    Yes we are. That is what is going into the old Pizza Inn building.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Flying Burger in Ruston?! Great place to eat. Hope it's true.

+ Reply to Thread