+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 198 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Would this be considered a "full service" hotel? I didn't see mention of a restaurant.
    Usually, Courtyard's have a few meeting rooms, but are not full service. They are sort of like Marriott's version of Holiday Inn's Holiday Inn Express with some meeting facilities. I can't remember staying at any with a restaurant.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Would this be considered a "full service" hotel? I didn't see mention of a restaurant.
    No, its not. Meeting space generally about 1,000 - 1,300 sq. ft. unless owners expand beyond that and at 110 rooms that is unlikely.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The one at the Pecanland mall...

The Bistro – Eat. Drink. Connect.®

American
    Your food and beverage destination for refreshing breakfast choices in the morning, and a variety of dinner and cocktail options in the evening. The Bistro also offers specialty beverages made with Starbucks coffee to help you get a jump on the day.

Our Monroe, LA, meeting room can accommodate a maximum of 72 guests.

2 night minimum for $139/night

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Even though I haven't been there on Friday night game-eve in the season, the Garden Inn in West Monroe must be "full-service" enough for our Bulldogs if they spend the night there and hold their meetings and eat until time to come back to Ruston to play.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I just finished lunch. That is all I had to share with you. Oh, here's a pic.
    image.jpg
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

I think Griff's could be attributed to about half of the weight I put on while in college, but I enjoyed every bit of it!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    I think Griff's could be attributed to about half of the weight I put on while in college, but I enjoyed every bit of it!
    I second that.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

What business will be in the old Midas location?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

The family and I traveled from Stillwater to Fort Smith, AR to spend a couple of days with family. We stayed in a Homewood Suites Hotel and it was incredibly nice. If Ruston could get one of those, it would stay full.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

I see some activity going on in the Old shopping center behind Taco Bell on W California.
    Anyone know what they are building?

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    I see some activity going on in the Old shopping center behind Taco Bell on W California.
    Anyone know what they are building?
    Walmart Neighborhood Market, IIRC. Seems like someone's already mentioned it in this thread a while back. Too lazy to go find the post though, lol.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I don't remember this being posted on here anywhere...

Aldermen on Monday approved hiring the Riley Company of Louisiana to design improvements that will include a turning lane onto the westbound Interstate 20 service road.
    The board also agreed to spend approximately $566,000 to extend Reynolds Drive from its current intersection with Goodwin Road through to Celebrity Drive. Officials say both road projects will not only help traffic flow in the respective areas, but also boost economic development.

And Dairy Queen is apparently coming soon.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I don't remember this being posted on here anywhere...

Aldermen on Monday approved hiring the Riley Company of Louisiana to design improvements that will include a turning lane onto the westbound Interstate 20 service road.
    The board also agreed to spend approximately $566,000 to extend Reynolds Drive from its current intersection with Goodwin Road through to Celebrity Drive. Officials say both road projects will not only help traffic flow in the respective areas, but also boost economic development.

And Dairy Queen is apparently coming soon.
    Years ago, probably 2005 or 2006, the LA DOTD had a crew of 4 guys surveying in front of Dowling's. They began at the interstate and were working north on Cooktown Rd (LA Hwy. 544). My curiosity led me to ask if they would tell me what they were doing and the head guy politely obliged. He said they were marking all lines and that one day, could be 5 years or could be 30 years, the state had plans to 5 lane Hwy. 544 all the way out to Hwy. 167, much like they did with 167 years before. Now, this probably won't happen in my lifetime but that is what he said long range plans are.

With the DQ coming, Brister's moving across the road beside DQ, and the eventual development there on the corner, that area is going to be a nightmare to drive through. Traffic already backs up way down Cooktown when school is in.

Has there been any progress on the Tarbutton Road on/off ramps or interchange?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Years ago, probably 2005 or 2006, the LA DOTD had a crew of 4 guys surveying in front of Dowling's. They began at the interstate and were working north on Cooktown Rd (LA Hwy. 544). My curiosity led me to ask if they would tell me what they were doing and the head guy politely obliged. He said they were marking all lines and that one day, could be 5 years or could be 30 years, the state had plans to 5 lane Hwy. 544 all the way out to Hwy. 167, much like they did with 167 years before. Now, this probably won't happen in my lifetime but that is what he said long range plans are.

With the DQ coming, Brister's moving across the road beside DQ, and the eventual development there on the corner, that area is going to be a nightmare to drive through. Traffic already backs up way down Cooktown when school is in.

Has there been any progress on the Tarbutton Road on/off ramps or interchange?
    0...zero...none...nada...

And while I'm on a gif role, Roly Poly is...

+ Reply to Thread