+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 198 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Strip Center in front of TJ Maxx gonna have to come down on the rent if they want any tenants. Last time I talked to them it was $30-32 sq ft + CAM charges.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    Strip Center in front of TJ Maxx gonna have to come down on the rent if they want any tenants. Last time I talked to them it was $30-32 sq ft + CAM charges.
    This is accurate

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    What should something like that cost? I'm genuinely curious as I don't have experience in something like that; just want to learn.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I think another hotel in town would do well.
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes, from Monroe to Ruston is in need. I'ts not about Ruston or West Monroe, it's the natural stop over area headed east or west on I-20.
    Looks like you already have to be a multi-millionaire to get something started.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

DQ has pulled all signage from the building outside the complex. I guess that’s what happens when agreeing to a limited menu that doesn’t compete with the complexes concessionaire.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    DQ has pulled all signage from the building outside the complex. I guess that’s what happens when agreeing to a limited menu that doesn’t compete with the complexes concessionaire.
    It wasn’t pulled at 2:00 this afternoon. There was a sign saying something about “temporarily closed”.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

It wasn’t pulled at 2:00 this afternoon. There was a sign saying something about “temporarily closed”.
    All DQ logos have been pulled. Temporary closed sign still showing.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

"Temporarily closed" was on the sign over a month ago when I was in town.

Guess "temporarily" has become "permanently".

DQ should never have agreed to a limited menu in the first place.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    "Temporarily closed" was on the sign over a month ago when I was in town.

Guess "temporarily" has become "permanently".

DQ should never have agreed to a limited menu in the first place.
    How those attorneys for DQ let that happen I don’t know. If they believed the city’s pitch about how much traffic the ballpark would generate, that’s on them though.

How those attorneys for DQ let that happen I don’t know. If they believed the city’s pitch about how much traffic the ballpark would generate, that’s on them though.
    I can’t wait for the Beaver vs. Blizzard race at all Tech home football games. Section OO will be excited about the free brisket sandwiches!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Id say the choice of the local franchisee to agree to the deal "to help the area around the complex" didn't work out. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Id say the choice of the local franchisee to agree to the deal "to help the area around the complex" didn't work out. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    Yep. He built 3 new stores that I assume are all doing well. Took a gamble on the complex location. Wishing him the best.

Yep. He built 3 new stores that I assume are all doing well. Took a gamble on the complex location. Wishing him the best.
    Just wondering, who is the concessionaire for the sports complex and how was that contract awarded?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Why does Ruston need a new hospital? Is something wrong with the current location?

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Why does Ruston need a new hospital? Is something wrong with the current location?
    Not enough room for expansion? Not enough street lights?

+ Reply to Thread