+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 196 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Surely you jest!? Hope so anyway.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Surely you jest!? Hope so anyway.
    Yes. They throw those things up like pop corn over here in Ouachita Parish. Amazing that people will waste money on tats, purple hair, and 3" eyelashes.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A nail salon, tat shop, and eastern food combo.
    Is attorney Sol Goodman opening up an office in the back?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

What is going in north behind Karl Malone’s teriyaki grill strip on east kentucky and south of his apartments? Lot of dirt work going on.
    I heard it was more apartments. Not sure if good move or not. Ruston is not growing at the same rate as our housing is developing.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I rather liked the apartments off in the distance. Oh, well.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I heard it was more apartments. Not sure if good move or not. Ruston is not growing at the same rate as our housing is developing.
    Sure it is.. We have a new sports complex and exercise equipment.... People will be flocking to Ruston for all the great jobs available.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes. They throw those things up like pop corn over here in Ouachita Parish. Amazing that people will waste money on tats, purple hair, and 3" eyelashes.
    Just Monroe staying classy.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Sadly, I remember when Johnny's was excellent pizza. Never been sure what changed -- ownership, management, cost was too high to make the pizzas they were making -- but they really dropped off a cliff in about a 2 year period.
    About the time founder Johnny Huntsman died?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone shoot this down or confirm for me....

I heard that, in order to be permitted to build the DQ by the new ballpark, they had to agree not to sell French fries and hamburgers since the ballpark sells those items. Is this true? If so, how did the attorneys for DQ let that go?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Someone shoot this down or confirm for me....

I heard that, in order to be permitted to build the DQ by the new ballpark, they had to agree not to sell French fries and hamburgers since the ballpark sells those items. Is this true? If so, how did the attorneys for DQ let that go?
    Why not just go to the new DQ and see for yourself?

Been by a few times and it didn’t look open. Maybe it is now.

I think it is open now. DQ sells Hot Dogs too, I would think that is a staple at the ballpark. Maybe true during events, but I can’t see DQ agreeing to that on a daily basis. But, i’m Going to DQ for steak fingers, chicken strips or a blizzard....

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    I think it is open now. DQ sells Hot Dogs too, I would think that is a staple at the ballpark. Maybe true during events, but I can’t see DQ agreeing to that on a daily basis. But, i’m Going to DQ for steak fingers, chicken strips or a blizzard....
    Last summer I stopped at a DQ in North Arkansas and they did NOT have steak fingers. My wife, father-in-law, and I just stared at the cashier in disbelief.

I was told a Popeye’s was going in on the vacant lot at the NE corner of 33 and east kentucky at the red light. That true?

I was told a Popeye’s was going in on the vacant lot at the NE corner of 33 and east kentucky at the red light. That true?
    I heard this as well. Possibly an Arby’s going in on service road with the drive thru at Village Market closing down.

+ Reply to Thread