+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 198 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

I'd think California would become a desirable location with those new dorms going in and the Walmart Neighborhood Market

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    It's a surprise...because he wouldn't/couldn't tell me. But a "few" franchises are being evaluated. I was assured something "good" will go there.
    Awesome. I'll be patiently waiting.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    New car dealership?
    So not across the interstate?
    Looked today on my way into town. The spot I was thinking about is closer to Farmerville Hwy on the South side of the interstate.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Looked today on my way into town. The spot I was thinking about is closer to Farmerville Hwy on the South side of the interstate.
    That will be the new Courtesy Chevrolet dealership.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    That will be the new Courtesy Chevrolet dealership.
    Thanks. What are they doing with the old location?

Seems like just yesterday when it was built.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    guess they could tear down the old Pizza Inn or buyout the Subway location to tear it down
    ...Or tear down a couple of those old beat up gas stations, etc... Those eyesores on Tech Drive need to go.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. What are they doing with the old location?

Seems like just yesterday when it was built.
    I've not asked. Don't know of they have a plan yet. Not sure if the dealer owns the current building or not.

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

The previous owners, out of Monroe, own the current Courtesy bldg. The lease is running out and the utilities are very high so the current owners opted for new. Plus GM likes new.

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Can our local DQ operator in West Monroe offer the Tex Mex menu at his stores like the Texas DQs? I love their tacos! ;-)
    DQ corporate will not let any DQ have the Texas menu unless it borders Texas, such as Shreveport. Even then you have to really convince them of it. There are several items I would like to have from the Texas menu. I got one item from that menu and it is the steak finger.

By the way we should be pouring the slab Monday or Tuesday, weather permitting, on my Ruston location on Cooktown road.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I gave you some money at the new Monroe location.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ...Or tear down a couple of those old beat up gas stations, etc... Those eyesores on Tech Drive need to go.
    Agree. Id like to see a developer come in and revamp that entire area.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    DQ corporate will not let any DQ have the Texas menu unless it borders Texas, such as Shreveport. Even then you have to really convince them of it. There are several items I would like to have from the Texas menu. I got one item from that menu and it is the steak finger.

By the way we should be pouring the slab Monday or Tuesday, weather permitting, on my Ruston location on Cooktown road.
    As long as they sell the DQ "Blizzard", that's ALL you need to care about.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post

Yes, a few years back I was in Washington State and asked for a DQ Dude. They had no idea what it was.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Yes, a few years back I was in Washington State and asked for a DQ Dude. They had no idea what it was.
    If you were in San Antonio (or San Francisco) and asked for one, you may not have gotten what you wanted!

notstraight136.jpg

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

As an aside there is a guy from Dequincy who posts here fairly regularly, DQ Dog. I thought he meant Dairy Queen for years.

+ Reply to Thread