+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 198 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    The Romo Italian Bistro in West Monroe is a hit. My two lunch visits were great and our dinner last night was great. How is the one in Ruston?
    It's good. Generally pretty busy at lunch and the evenings seem to stay busy enough to keep it open. Also has a nice bar.

Although I never expected a fine dining establishment to make it here, I miss 102 a Bistro, but you know I am partial to the finer things in life.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

The Romo Italian Bistro in West Monroe is a hit. My two lunch visits were great and our dinner last night was great. How is the one in Ruston?
    I've had lunch in Ruston Romo. Very nice.
    Had dinner two weeks ago in West Monroe. When the salad and the entrée come at the same time, well, it's a little too fast food for me. . . . I'll go back to the West Monroe store after they've been there awhile.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What is going in on the west side of Commerce between Sears and East Kentucky?

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Looks like the former "Guest House" in WM beside Walmart is being cleaned up/out........anyone know about this property?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eddawgfan View Post
    Looks like the former "Guest House" in WM beside Walmart is being cleaned up/out........anyone know about this property?
    I heard a while back, but don't recall. Seems like that guest house may be the one located over behind Academy now, but not sure. Pretty sure the same people own both locations. Valuable piece of property, I expect businesses of some sort.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

I heard a while back, but don't recall. Seems like that guest house may be the one located over behind Academy now, but not sure. Pretty sure the same people own both locations. Valuable piece of property, I expect businesses of some sort.
    That is right...new Guest House is close to Academy. Will be interesting to see what happens with old location.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    What is going in on the west side of Commerce between Sears and East Kentucky?
    Driving range and golf shop

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Or is that up there on the hill that is cleared off behind the equipment place on 33? I remember hearing about something going there but couldn't rmember what. If that's what you mean, i'm thinking of down in the wooded area on the left past Sears. But i guess they could clear all that out for golf if they wanted to. Houses maybe? Seems like that was in the original plans.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

The area that has been clearcut to the North of Sears on the West side if Commerce Street is the future location of a driving range and golf shop.

To my knowledge there were no houses in the original plans for the COMMERCIAL tract that occupies the 70+/- acres that is zoned commercial at the Southwest corner of Kentucky and Commerce Street. The commercial value of that commercial property is greater than the residential value.

ok! Thanks. Just seemed odd they'd clear out all those trees. But now that makes me curious about what was mentioned to go on the east side of commerce behind that equipment place. Oh, well, i won't worry my brain. And, yeah, i know the commercial part would be more valuable. But i do think at the very beginning of the development there was mention of garden homes somewhere in there. Maybe that went by the wayside. Maybe there's another part somewhere outside the 70 acres that was not commercial. Or was the whole development 70 acres total? Oh, well, whatever.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

This new place on California, Granny's, is extremely popular. It is soul food. You can hardly get into the parking lot between 11:00 to 1:00 much less find a table. I wish they would consider opening another location on the north side somewhere. A man can only eat onion rings and fries so many times. I think the owners are from Bastrop.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    This new place on California, Granny's, is extremely popular. It is soul food. You can hardly get into the parking lot between 11:00 to 1:00 much less find a table. I wish they would consider opening another location on the north side somewhere. A man can only eat onion rings and fries so many times. I think the owners are from Bastrop.
    Yes, they have one in WM and it stays packed. It's okay, but it's self serve buffet. An old friend of mine used to ask about buffets, "which way are the spoons pointed?"

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

where's Granny's in Ruston?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

This new place on California, Granny's, is extremely popular.
    Do they serve crawfish?

+ Reply to Thread