+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 198 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Having someone with the money to do it, probably. JJ's franchise doesn't come cheap.
    Lets just say the franchise owner has a pretty sweet deal with the N.O. Saints.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Any of you know the owner of the Dawg House? Is it under somewhat new management? Don't want to get into issues here, but if it were my very successful spot, I'd want to know. PM me for details. Food was still good.
    Hasn't been good for a while. Last time I wnt the food was so salty it was almost inedible. Me and the wife haven't been back since 1+ years.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Any of you know the owner of the Dawg House? Is it under somewhat new management? Don't want to get into issues here, but if it were my very successful spot, I'd want to know. PM me for details. Food was still good.
    As far as I know it hasn't changed hands but the owners also have another DawgHouse, a daughter and a new grand baby in StarkVegas so I would imagine they are spending a great deal of time over there.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

what's currently at 600 S. Trenton?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    what's currently at 600 S. Trenton?
    I think it's a closed payday place. Used to be a laundromat. On the corner with Exxon, Rite Aid, and Walgreens.

They need to tear that building down if that's the place.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Never been to one, but i suppose it will give Newk's some competition. I'm glad to see some new places opening up on that side of town.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Never been to one, but i suppose it will give Newk's some competition. I'm glad to see some new places opening up on that side of town.
    They give Subways competition, not Newks.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

i went to the JJ's in Monroe and didn't care for it

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Any local establishment opening up in Ruston? Jimmy John's is just another sandwich place like Subway. Newk's is chain.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Newk's is chain.
    Yes, but a good chain similar to Chicfila. Seriously the Newk's concept is a good one. I just wish they had bread options.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Any local establishment opening up in Ruston? Jimmy John's is just another sandwich place like Subway. Newk's is chain.
    There is a place that is supposed to be coming to the Pizza Inn location. Flying Burger I think? https://www.facebook.com/The-Flying-...4791311894060/

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    There is a place that is supposed to be coming to the Pizza Inn location. Flying Burger I think? https://www.facebook.com/The-Flying-...4791311894060/
    One of the greatest restaurants in the area (Magnolia and El Dorado) - I beg them to open in Ruston every time I go there. Great burgers but also really good seafood. I get the boiled shrimp with potatoes and corn almost every time I go. Red and Blue decor in the El Dorado location too so a great fit.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

They give Subways competition, not Newks.
    I knew someone would say that, and I realize there are more options and better facilities at Newk's; however, if you get subs/sandwiches at newk's you would now have another choice right around the block practically.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    One of the greatest restaurants in the area (Magnolia and El Dorado) - I beg them to open in Ruston every time I go there. Great burgers but also really good seafood. I get the boiled shrimp with potatoes and corn almost every time I go. Red and Blue decor in the El Dorado location too so a great fit.
    If there is one thing other than conference realignment scenarios that might still get Jason to comment on BB&B it's food. Especially with an El Dorado connection.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Hasn't been good for a while. Last time I wnt the food was so salty it was almost inedible. Me and the wife haven't been back since 1+ years.
    We go there frequently and still say they have the best "gourmet" burgers in the area. Frodo's Patty melt: pepper jack cheese, grilled onions, 2 strips of crispy bacon, the Dawg House's own "boom-boom" sauce all piled high on grilled Texas Toast.

Lawd have mercy. Hush. Yo. Mouff.

P.S. They are in the American Airlines AAdvantage Dining Club...you can earn AAdvantage Miles eating there. What's not to love?

+ Reply to Thread