+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Chick a dilly? ��
    Rudy's

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Hattie B's please?

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

If you're ever in Memphis on Beale Street, you have to try Miss Pollys... Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...ants/88394624/

Is the one in Ruston "under performing"?

The one in WM is, but it's not lack of business. Bad management and horrible service there. Only been to the one in Ruston one time. It was not much better. They changed models at some point. Conservation of peanuts is never a good sign.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...ants/88394624/

Is the one in Ruston "under performing"?

The one in WM is, but it's not lack of business. Bad management and horrible service there. Only been to the one in Ruston one time. It was not much better. They changed models at some point. Conservation of peanuts is never a good sign.
    Just my opinion, but the food at Logan's is not good. Like, at all. It's right below (Cr)Applebee's on my meter of crappy restaurant food. If the product improved at Logan's, maybe then I'd try to put up with the atmosphere for an entire meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    Just my opinion, but the food at Logan's is not good. Like, at all. It's right below (Cr)Applebee's on my meter of crappy restaurant food. If the product improved at Logan's, maybe then I'd try to put up with the atmosphere for an entire meal.
    I agree. I put most of those "restaurant" row spots in the same category...eatable, but the service needs to be great for me to keep going. Chile's is the worst to me.

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I agree. I put most of those "restaurant" row spots in the same category...eatable, but the service needs to be great for me to keep going. Chile's is the worst to me.
    I have not been to Chile's in Ruston since my wife's graduation in 2007. As soon as it was over, I called to be put on the list and was told that our table for twelve would be ready. We show up and they tell me that it will be an hour wait. I don't really remember what happened in the following 10 minutes, but I'm told it can't be repeated. Apparently, I made the manager cry...

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Anything going where they just tore down the old House of Flowers on Georgia? No news still on what's going across from Sexton Animal Clinic? I see it only got a silly response.
    I heard Ewing Timber is building an office there.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    So you're the one to keep us updated then
    Last I heard it is definitely closing 8/31/16

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Chilis is terrible, Logan's is only better because it is not Chilis. Surprisingly, we have almost always received good service at Applebee's. Chilis and Logan's could close and be bulldozed and I would be happy.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

But apparently somebody likes Chili's. We comment every time we go by there that the parking lot is full. It's kind of a game we play, seeing how full it is. And it's full pretty much all the time. Maybe a lot of interstate customers?

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    But apparently somebody likes Chili's. We comment every time we go by there that the parking lot is full. It's kind of a game we play, seeing how full it is. And it's full pretty much all the time. Maybe a lot of interstate customers?
    Probably some local including lots of EBT program customers.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I like Texas Roadhouse better than Logans. And yes both better than Chilis.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Got a free meal for 4 at chili's in Ruston today. That's all I have to say.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Got a free meal for 4 at chili's in Ruston today. That's all I have to say.

I'm assuming, since you didn't get charged, that you promptly excused yourself from the table without taking a bite and went to another place with edible fare?

+ Reply to Thread