+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    What is the building behind Whataburger going to be?
    Some type of state office building

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Child and Family Services or whatever it's called now that is presently on Reynolds Drive

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Proabably the same guy who owns most all the governent offices around the area. Heck of a gig. He is a great Tech fan though!

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

What is going in beside Ruston Commons on the Farmerville Hwy.?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Ruston Commons Phase III

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Ruston Commons Phase III
    Where is Phase II?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Where is Phase II?
    Ruston

Duh, i know that. There's one strip of businesses that i assume is Phase I since it's the only strip there. Jay said what is being built beside it is Phase III; hence my asking where was Phase II?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Duh, i know that. There's one strip of businesses that i assume is Phase I since it's the only strip there. Jay said what is being built beside it is Phase III; hence my asking where was Phase II?
    There is a second building already constructed adjacent to phase I.

Hmm. Is that the strip that has a real estate office on one end and a boutique at the other end? If so, i never noticed a second building. Will have to look closer next time i go that way. I did notice dirt work but would have sworn that was the second building. Oh, well. If i'm in a totally wrong area, do tell me where this is.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Hmm. Is that the strip that has a real estate office on one end and a boutique at the other end? If so, i never noticed a second building. Will have to look closer next time i go that way. I did notice dirt work but would have sworn that was the second building. Oh, well. If i'm in a totally wrong area, do tell me where this is.
    It is a smaller building to the west, about half the size of the first. Google maps and a google Earth have not updated since it was built, but I marked the location.

Thanks, Rhythmdawg. I actually drove by on way from church today and saw it for the first time. I'm pretty sure the boutique was at the end of Phase I with nothing next to it the last time i noticed. Clothes there too young for me so never look that direction. Husband did say it was built shortly after the first one. Guess i never noticed there were two separate buildings there. I saw the dirtwork for the new part a week or so ago and assumed it was Phase II with III to follow later on north side making a u-shape. Guess not unless there is Phase IV at some point.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Went to the new DQ in Bossier last night, and saw it has a Tech flag flying out front. Is the owner of the new Ruston DQ the same guy?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Went to the new DQ in Bossier last night, and saw it has a Tech flag flying out front. Is the owner of the new Ruston DQ the same guy?
    Yes.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    Where in Bossier?

+ Reply to Thread