+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    yep, was starting to wonder if they were taking over the pizza inn and I messaged them to see. they confirmed they were coming opening in the spring. LOVE me some Flying B
    They will do MEGA business on game days in all sports -

They will be my automatic "go-to" place...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    They will do MEGA business on game days in all sports -

They will be my automatic "go-to" place...
    no doubt, the variety they have on the menu will draw families there. something for everyone.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    yep, was starting to wonder if they were taking over the pizza inn and I messaged them to see. they confirmed they were coming opening in the spring. LOVE me some Flying B
    Flying Burger will be my closer for afternoon games and in the starting line up for evening games when baseball gets here. Got to go with a real winner!

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What is going by Do It Center and El Jerrito where the old carwash was on Farmerville Highway?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    What is going by Do It Center and El Jerrito where the old carwash was on Farmerville Highway?
    think you are talking about the parking lot extension

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Dirtwork started on the pad in front of the new Courtyard where I expect Chick-fil-a is going.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    think you are talking about the parking lot extension
    Thanks. I was hoping that was all it was. I really didn't like that carwash squashed in there so close to the road with that other building stuck in behind it. Was hoping it wasn't something new crammed in there. Was glad when they tore the carwash down. Looks so much better.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I don't remember seeing anyone parked there that ever used the thing. It seemed to be just be covered parking.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Luke McCown opens Jimmy Johns in Ruston today

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/loca...ston/638894831

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Where in Ruston is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Where in Ruston is it?
    California and S. Trenton across from Rite Aid

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Luke McCown opens Jimmy Johns in Ruston today

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/loca...ston/638894831
    Always great to have our successful alumni return to invest in DogPatch. Or maybe he's just preparing to send his and Katy's 19 chirrens to Tech and give them someplace to work.

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Where in Ruston is it?
    Now that I'm on my computer...

I'll get an after shot shortly and post it.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I hope they will be re-using that groovy little Mid-Century building.

The low-slope gable roof, the "wing" style extended eaves, the floor-to-ceiling windows with the thin metal frames -- all are character-defining elements MCM commercial style.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I hope they will be re-using that groovy little Mid-Century building.

The low-slope gable roof, the "wing" style extended eaves, the floor-to-ceiling windows with the thin metal frames -- all are character-defining elements MCM commercial style.
    the shell of the building is there. That roof and everything under it is gone. It is more like JJ other standalone locations.

+ Reply to Thread