+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 198 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Logan's Roadhouse Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    I heard CVS drugstore was a done deal.
    Hadn't heard that for sure, but I did make the comment when I heard drugstore that maybe it would be a CVS since we had everything else already.

And, splicer, I live close as well, so I'm hoping it's something "I approve of" since I'd have to go by it everyday. :icon_wink: Yeah, pretty soon we won't ever have to leave that part of town. And we used to be in the sticks when we first moved that direction. It's so much better than it used to be 30 years ago, or even 10 for that matter.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
    Does anyone know if McAlister's has opened yet at Tech?
    Opened today.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Does anyone know what is going to be at the NE corner of Farmerville Highway and Burgessville Road north of Pinton's at the rediight? I've heard a "trailer park" or a drugstore.
    I have it on good 7th hand authority that it will be new Pilgrams Pride chicken houses.

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Mccalisters had an hour wait all day long. Insane.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dch028 View Post
    Wow, that is what a shiny, new toy will do to people. Not a huge Mccalister's fan, but I would have given a right arm to have places like that at Tech while I was there. Burger King and Taco Salad from the makeshift Mexican place and Chik Fil A were about it while I was on campus.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dch028 View Post
    Where's the McAlister's located?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Where's the McAlister's located?

In Tolliver

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Not sure about what's next to GCN, but McAllister's is being built in Tolliver, so it'll be open to the public like Chick-Fil-A. We head to campus once every week or two for some CFA. Ruston really needs a real CFA location.
    That's what splicer said on page 1, and I see someone else just posted Toliver.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Go to any semi-busy intersection in America now days chuck a rock an any direction and the odds are good that you will hit a Rite-Aid, Walgreen, or CVS.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Wow, that is what a shiny, new toy will do to people. Not a huge Mccalister's fan, but I would have given a right arm to have places like that at Tech while I was there. Burger King and Taco Salad from the makeshift Mexican place and Chik Fil A were about it while I was on campus.
    It must not have been that long ago since you were there. I was there three years ago and that is all they had. I walked through campus not too long ago and not much has changed.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I don't care much for fast food joints on campus. We got pretty girls at our school, let's not chunk them up.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Go to any semi-busy intersection in America now days chuck a rock an any direction and the odds are good that you will hit a Rite-Aid, Walgreen, or CVS.
    If you're good, you might hit 2 out of the 3 (but you've got to chuck that rock pretty hard).

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    If you're good, you might hit 2 out of the 3 (but you've got to chuck that rock pretty hard).
    I'm sure those guys know about marketing, but doesn't that market seem to be over saturated? Are they selling convenience?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I'm sure those guys know about marketing, but doesn't that market seem to be over saturated? Are they selling convenience?
    No they're selling overpriced drugs at a great margin.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    No they're selling overpriced drugs at a great margin.
    Must be a heck of a margin. Are you loaded up on drugstore stock?

+ Reply to Thread