+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Also, i think this has been said on here 100 posts ago, but what are they building on Celebrity Drive behind Ruston Tractor?
    If I remember the sign right, a church.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

There's a rumor that IHOP could be replacing the Applebee's in Ruston.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    There's a rumor that IHOP could be replacing the Applebee's in Ruston.
    Geez you'd think there's room for both.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Geez you'd think there's room for both.
    Applebee's sucks

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Not in Monroe
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Applebee's sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Not in Monroe
    I can't tell the difference between Applebee's, Chilis, Logan's, etc..

Entree with a drink is $15 plus and it all taste the same.

Unlike Dawghouse, all of those are likely sanitary.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Unlike Dawghouse, all of those are likely sanitary.
    Alright, where on the doll did Dawghouse touch you?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    Alright, where on the doll did Dawghouse touch you?
    It's nasty from the time you get out of your vehicle (trash all in the parking lot and near the entrance) and when you are seated you are lucky not have wait on the server to clean the table. Then if you are brave enough to go the the restroom and see how nasty it is you have to wonder how bad the kitchen area is. Top is off with some kind of R rated rap crap throwing out FBombs and MFBombs...

I tried to inform their management several times before I ever put this out on this thread. No replies and no apologies from them. I just can't believe people still brag on a place that has been going down hill for the past 4 years. It's horrible!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's nasty from the time you get out of your vehicle (trash all in the parking lot and near the entrance) and when you are seated you are lucky not have wait on the server to clean the table. Then if you are brave enough to go the the restroom and see how nasty it is you have to wonder how bad the kitchen area is. Top is off with some kind of R rated rap crap throwing out FBombs and MFBombs...

I tried to inform their management several times before I ever put this out on this thread. No replies and no apologies from them. I just can't believe people still brag on a place that has been going down hill for the past 4 years. It's horrible!
    Overspice everything. I quit going as well.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Pearce Hall has been torn down

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Pearce Hall has been torn down
    Damn....I meant to go there and check it out one last time....lived there 1990-91

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Both sides of I20 are almost fully cleared making way for the tarbutton ramps.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Both sides of I20 are almost fully cleared making way for the tarbutton ramps.
    Those ramps are going to make a huge improvement in football & basketball traffic congestion. Especially after football games.

How long is construction supposed to take?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Those ramps are going to make a huge improvement in football & basketball traffic congestion. Especially after football games.

How long is construction supposed to take?
    I believe they are also replacing the bridge. I saw 3 years on the total project, which I found hard to believe. But it also includes improvements to the service roads, which will become one ways, and commercial development. I know the city and chamber are looking to attract a large truck stop for the south side of tarbutton.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I know the city and chamber are looking to attract a large truck stop for the south side of tarbutton.
    TALK about clogging some traffic up! I suppose it's big tax income, but not the type thing they need.

+ Reply to Thread