+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

What is going on at the old Valaro station in front of the library?

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

hole is big enough to pull some tanks out, dunno if that's whats going on or not.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I hadnt noticed Dawghouse being dirty. Its kinda old and dark, though. With Flying Burger open I'll likely not be going to Dawghouse as much anymore anyway. I like their burgers more.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Dawg House was always good but just never seemed to pull together all it takes to be a great sports bar. I have always wondered why the owners accepted the shortfalls, like service, as their Standard Operating Procedures. Character is one thing, dirty/nasty is another.

Bet this is the last year they host the weekly coach's show.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Dawg House was always good but just never seemed to pull together all it takes to be a great sports bar. I have always wondered why the owners accepted the shortfalls, like service, as their Standard Operating Procedures. Character is one thing, dirty/nasty is another.

Bet this is the last year they host the weekly coach's show.
    The sad thing is that some of us tried to contact the owners - not to complain, but let them know they had a problem. We wanted them to be successful. No return calls or emails indicated they don't care.

What is going in on Hwy. 167 South where the vegetable stand use to be?

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    What is going in on Hwy. 167 South where the vegetable stand use to be?
    Another Dollar General.

Just saw all the new apartments being built behind the TAC. Does anyone know who is building them?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Would be a fairly good location for students and an alternative to on-campus apartments. If you're young you shouldn't mind the hike. Of course we used to grouse about walking from Nielsen to class. Up hill both ways through six feet of snow (I really only remember one ice storm and very little if any snow).

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Little Pizzoli's (formerly Monjuni's) is closed or closing and that a bar & grill is going in that location. Anybody have information?

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I heard Little Pizzoli's (formerly Monjuni's) is closed or closing and that a bar & grill is going in that location. Anybody have information?
    I don't have more information but I hope that what you said is correct. Downtown could use more bars to help make it more happening at night. Downtown Ruston has lots of potential.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgonit View Post
    I don't have more information but I hope that what you said is correct. Downtown could use more bars to help make it more happening at night. Downtown Ruston has lots of potential.
    There was a notice in the Leader recently where someone was applying for an alcohol license for a place called Champs in that location.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, CutiePie72! From the Ruston Leader:

LIQUOR PERMIT
    Submitted by Ruston Leader on Fri, 09/15/2017 - 1:07pm
    in
    • Legal Notice I, Richard Coker, am applying to the City of Ruston for the permit to sell beverages of high and low alcoholic content at retail in the City of Ruston at the following address: 101 North Trenton Street, Ruston, La. 71270. Fox and Lion LLC d/b/a Champs /s/ Richard Coker, Owner

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    There was a notice in the Leader recently where someone was applying for an alcohol license for a place called Champs in that location.
    Good name. I wonder if its going to be a rival to the other bar grill in town that has a name alluding to Tech.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Great, Ruston needs more bar and grills.

+ Reply to Thread