+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 198 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

For a sports bar, I like Walk-On's better than any of the others. I've had a couple of different wraps and a couple of different sandwiches that were really good and way above average in my opinion. Good burgers too, but respectable burgers aren't hard to find.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    For a sports bar, I like Walk-On's better than any of the others. I've had a couple of different wraps and a couple of different sandwiches that were really good and way above average in my opinion. Good burgers too, but respectable burgers aren't hard to find.
    Yeah. I think Walk-Ons is better than the other chains, but I'd also say it's nothing to write home about. Appetizers have been the most impressive to me.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I judge such places by how cute the waitresses are. We had a pretty cute one at Walk-Ons and the food was "good." So, I'll probably go back.

Now....I bet some of you are thinking D80 must frequent Hooters'. Not really. I've been to a Hooters' no more than 12-15 times in my entire life. And actually, the #1 cutest, bestest waitress of all time...in my not-so-humble opinion...was at Bossier's Boardwalk restaurant Saw Grass (I think that's the name of it). Man! she was a cutey. Not just her looks, it was her personality that was really attractive. Our bill was something like $60 or so, she got a $20+ tip. And I made it a point to the tell the manager he had a real keeper in her. He had probably heard that from other customers, because he just smiled and nodded.

Customer service.....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I judge such places by how cute the waitresses are. We had a pretty cute one at Walk-Ons and the food was "good." So, I'll probably go back.
    That would put BWW at a negative figure.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What is going next to the storage units across from Sears on Commerce? They have cleared the lot next to Route 2 Fitness. Anything going there?

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

The City of Ruston is excited to announce that a new retail center is coming to town. The center is being developed by Hutton, a retail development and construction company based in Chattanooga, TN. With this development, Hutton and their retail tenants will bring approximately 80 jobs to the Ruston market. The 100,000 square foot project located in the northwest corner of I-20 and Cooktown Road represents a capital investment of approximately $23 Million. Construction has already begun and the retail center will open Spring 2019.
    The retail center which Hutton has named Ruston Marketplace will be anchored by TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Ulta, and Five Below. Several other Tenants are currently in the pipeline and will be announced in weeks to come. The official groundbreaking is currently being planned and the anticipated date is May 14th

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/loca...ton/1151335386

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like they will have to put a light at that intersection or at least on Woodward Drive. Can't remember if one was there back in 2016 when I was there last.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

There’s a light there, but not for the service road. That area’s traffic is bad enough. Needs lots of fixing. Especially that damn bridge.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    There’s a light there, but not for the service road. That area’s traffic is bad enough. Needs lots of fixing. Especially that damn bridge.
    both
    The condition of the road surface on that bridge is worse than any other I've seen that crosses I-20. I can't believe some of the money folks in Ruston haven't gotten the DOT to resurface it. It's an embarrassment to both Tech and to the City of Ruston..

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    both
    The condition of the road surface on that bridge is worse than any other I've seen that crosses I-20. I can't believe some of the money folks in Ruston haven't gotten the DOT to resurface it. It's an embarrassment to both Tech and to the City of Ruston..
    Wasn't it reported here recently that it would be a complete rebuild? I think somebody reported that they would replace it in the same way Well Road in WM was replaced which was a very short job.

Edit: found in on the http://WWW...http://wwwapps.dotd.la....aspx?key=12699

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    The City of Ruston is excited to announce that a new retail center is coming to town. The center is being developed by Hutton, a retail development and construction company based in Chattanooga, TN. With this development, Hutton and their retail tenants will bring approximately 80 jobs to the Ruston market. The 100,000 square foot project located in the northwest corner of I-20 and Cooktown Road represents a capital investment of approximately $23 Million. Construction has already begun and the retail center will open Spring 2019.
    The retail center which Hutton has named Ruston Marketplace will be anchored by TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Ulta, and Five Below. Several other Tenants are currently in the pipeline and will be announced in weeks to come. The official groundbreaking is currently being planned and the anticipated date is May 14th

http://www.myarklamiss.com/news/loca...ton/1151335386
    Good news for Ruston! For some reason, though, I had always thought that would be a perfect spot for a DoubleTree or Hilton Garden Inn, putting it just north of campus/I-20. Agree about the condition of the bridge/surface of the road. AWFUL!

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Is the property being cleared beside the Assembly of God Church on the service road part of the new retail development?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Geez -- Ruston needs another strip mall like I need an extra rectum on my elbow.

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Geez -- Ruston needs another strip mall like I need an extra rectum on my elbow.
    You have a rectum on your elbow??

...wrecked 'em? It killed 'em both!

+ Reply to Thread