+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 198 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

I don't hate Posados. I was just saying that Ruston could do so much better. lol

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    I don't know if any of you have eaten at an Abuelo's. Best chain Mexican restaurant, IMO. I have eaten at the ones in Tyler, Plano and Amarillo. There shows to be 38 locations nationwide.
    Im pretty sure I ate at one in NW Arkansas. Wasn’t that impressed, but it was a little while ago.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I ate at a Posados near Lindale, Texas on the way back from Frisco and I thought it was really good and decently priced.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Isn't that a Posados on Bert Kouns, Shreveport?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Isn't that a Posados on Bert Kouns, Shreveport?
    Yeah, that Posados is awful. It's like they make a Sam's run, grab some comida out of the freezer, toss it in the microwave and then plop it onto your plate. And half their wait staff wears LSU lanyards. I don't know how they haven't been sued and put out of business for someone busting it on their ridiculously slick floor. Complimentary sopapillas have to be the only thing keeping them in business.

There's also another one at Mansfield and Bert Kouns and another in Bossier.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

the one in Bossier is pretty good

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Who has the best Mexican food in Ruston?

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    I like La Bamba’s chicken enchilada, but I like El Jar’s big fajita quesadilla. I also like La Bamba’s quesadillas but they are kinda different and I can’t really compare the two.

If I remember right, I prefer La Bamba’s salsa, El Jar’s always seemed to have too much cilantro when I went.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Yeah, that Posados is awful. It's like they make a Sam's run, grab some comida out of the freezer, toss it in the microwave and then plop it onto your plate. And half their wait staff wears LSU lanyards. I don't know how they haven't been sued and put out of business for someone busting it on their ridiculously slick floor. Complimentary sopapillas have to be the only thing keeping them in business.

There's also another one at Mansfield and Bert Kouns and another in Bossier.
    Awful. That's been our experience too. Have tried it twice. One of the two times was for the 2012 aTm game, when we did a late lunch there. There were both Tech and aTm fans there. The food was....not good.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    El Toro for food and service...Their margaritas could use some work according to my wife. La bamba food is good, service is terrible. El Jar depends on which one you eat at...food wise doesn’t compare to La Bamba or El Toro....Jalisco’s is a new choice, haven’t eaten there myself, have heard good reviews.....

And to all the naysayers, try the Gordo at the Posados in Bossier City...steak,chicken, and shrimp fajita’s...it’s good! Can’t comment on the other foods, it’s the only thing my wife and I eat.....Salsa is good,queso could use some improvement.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Stop wasting your time at Posado’a and go to Tacomania. Best Mexican in S’port

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    the one in Bossier is pretty good
    Nope...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Nope...
    So, do you prefer the Pepe’s in Minden or Haughton?

I guess it depends on the Posadas. Ive been to the one in Bossier but it was years ago, so I don’t remember.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Stop wasting your time at Posado’a and go to Tacomania. Best Mexican in S’port
    Tacos Mexicanos...doesn’t get any better.

+ Reply to Thread