+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 196 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Varsity Bulldog johnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her gamejohnnyb019 is on top of his/her game

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

the banner on applebees was put up right after the tornado after the fixed the damage. then they closed down for good a month or so later. they never took the banner down

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

What is being worked on in front of the new TJMaxx/Hobby Lobby outlet area?

Varsity Bulldog raam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of lightraam is a glorious beacon of light

I think I read somewhere, that is was "build it and they will come" expansion

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

What is going on at the corner of hwy 33 north and I20

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    What is going on at the corner of hwy 33 north and I20
    I heard that someone bought it and was planning a truck stop there. I was told that they discovered it would be too small and require too much dirt work. I just saw them clearing it, so I don’t know if they are going ahead with their plan or trying to make it more attractive for a buyer.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I heard that someone bought it and was planning a truck stop there. I was told that they discovered it would be too small and require too much dirt work. I just saw them clearing it, so I don’t know if they are going ahead with their plan or trying to make it more attractive for a buyer.
    I noticed the Raceway had shut down. Is that the location y'all are talking about?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I noticed the Raceway had shut down. Is that the location y'all are talking about?
    I think we are talking about the corner of 33 and the north service road. The north end of Raceway, supposedly, was eminent domained for a roadway. Heard that the store owner was selling synthetic marijuana and that’s why they are shut down.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    They are clearing the trees and continuing with the truck stop.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

When y'all say "truck stop", do you mean one similar to a Pilot or this https://texasbestshop.com/

We discussed that they were considering putting something like this at at the new exit on the north side. It that still on?

When y'all say "truck stop", do you mean one similar to a Pilot or this https://texasbestshop.com/

We discussed that they were considering putting something like this at at the new exit on the north side. It that still on?
    That is what I heard.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

When I speak with all the contractors involved they only say "the truck stop" and I haven't asked them to elaborate.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

So less than a Bucees but more than a Roadrunner.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    So less than a Bucees but more than a Roadrunner.
    The Death Star was less than a Buccees

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

They have started the Dairy Queen at the Sports Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    The Death Star was less than a Buccees
    The Death Star didn’t even have BBQ. The Empire had no vision.

+ Reply to Thread