+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 196 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

I actually had the thought a stand alone Arby's might be good. The one in Village Market had gotten icky, plus who really wants to eat inside a gas station? I don’t think people here go for that—see A&W and Quizno’s, the bbq at 33 and Douglas road, maybe the one at jefferson corner? They may have closed anyway, but being in a gas station didn’t help. Is the subway still in the one across from Hampton inn? If so, that’s the exception. No one likes eating in WM either it seems with mcdonald’s, their own little cafe after that, and subway all gone.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The new ownership was the downfall of that Arby’s. I was told corporate sent in some folks to test them and they failed miserably. They acted pretty swift in letting all the help go and shutting it down. I think that Subway is the only one still operating inside a service station.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I knew when Karl let go of it and after seeing the names of those applying for a liquor license that it would go to pot. Not just Arby’s but the whole thing at some point probably.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Yeah, I knew when Karl let go of it and after seeing the names of those applying for a liquor license that it would go to pot. Not just Arby’s but the whole thing at some point probably.
    I may have misheard, but I thought I heard someone say that they no longer allow law enforcement to get a free cup of coffee on their way to a shift.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Does anyone know what they are going to build across from the Circle K on Farmerville?

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    Does anyone know what they are going to build across from the Circle K on Farmerville?
    Have not heard that anyone has bought from the knuckleheads they overpaid for it a couple of years ago. It appears they have built 2 pads in hopes they can sell them separately.

Got on here to ask that same question. Today it looked like they actually had a foundation or i could see white pipes sticking up. That mean someone is actually building something in particular?

I think the owners are actually going to build a truck stop or gas station. If gas station. That’s a huge area for it. If truck stop, way too small.

Whatever they are building, it better be a money maker. They are probably $3million in the hole with purchase + dirt work.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

What is going on at the old Shell Carwash on 33��?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    What is going on at the old Shell Carwash on 33��?
    P J’s Coffee. Must think will get traffic from that new road maybe? Seems to be in out-of-the-way if not.
    https://www.facebook.com/PJsCoffeeRuston/

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

P J’s Coffee. Must think will get traffic from that new road maybe? Seems to be in out-of-the-way if not.
    https://www.facebook.com/PJsCoffeeRuston/
    There is a HUGE amount of traffic at the 33 and I-20 intersection now compared to just 5 years ago. I assume it's from all the new housing north of town.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

What are they building in front of Ivan Smith Furniture and the Courtyard?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    There is a HUGE amount of traffic at the 33 and I-20 intersection now compared to just 5 years ago. I assume it's from all the new housing north of town.
    oh, i know that. I drive by everyday multiple times. Traffic is crazy at times. I just never look way back there and would never notice it. I guess if i loved coffee i would make a point to see it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

oh, i know that. I drive by everyday multiple times. Traffic is crazy at times. I just never look way back there and would never notice it. I guess if i loved coffee i would make a point to see it.
    I’m not a coffee snob either. Don’t get $5 coffee or masks because it’s cool.

+ Reply to Thread