+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Logan's Roadhouse Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I found it. It's actually spelled differently, "Teri Yaki" Grill. They have 5 locations in Utah.

Here's the Menu. It looks good and healthy.
    It certainly does look good. Something very different from anything else in Ruston. I don't mean to be technical, but it is actually "Teriyaki". You can see it on the website and menu. The logo plays tricks on you.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trenteverett View Post
    It certainly does look good. Something very different from anything else in Ruston. I don't mean to be technical, but it is actually "Teriyaki". You can see it on the website and menu. The logo plays tricks on you.
    You're right. There website needs to be more consistent. It's presented both ways. They coded their page title as Teri Yaki, but within the content of their page they use Teriyaki.

<title>TERI YAKI Grill</title>

Anyways, I will visit this place when I'm in town. I rather have this than Cane's. I'm not really into fried foods.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Anyways, I will visit this place when I'm in town. I rather have this than Cane's. I'm not really into fried foods.
    Well lah tee dah! I'll tell Champ967 to be sure and prepare you a nice salad for the UCA game.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Well lah tee dah! I'll tell Champ967 to be sure and prepare you a nice salad for the UCA game.
    Hey, I recently lost 20-25lbs eating healthier. I'm doing it for the ladies.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

You got it my tiny Asian friend --

We'll have a plate of tofu and couscous with your name on it.

(Would you like that steamed or oven-baked?)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    You got it my tiny Asian friend --

We'll have a plate of tofu and couscous with your name on it.

(Would you like that steamed or oven-baked?)
    Racist!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I recently lost 20-25lbs eating healthier. I'm doing it for the ladies.

Bulldog LT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the ears

Has the Teriyaki Grill opened?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

I think it opened Wednesday. If not Wednesday, then Tuesday. Drove by there around 6:00 and the parking lot was full and people were lined up outside waiting to go in. Haven't tried it so can't report on that.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Ate it tonight. It was pretty good. My in-laws got orders to go. They said Karl and his family were in the back cooking.

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

We went and ate there Friday night and it was very tasty! The place was pretty crowded, but we found a table and ate there. I think it is a good value, we will be back. The only problem is that Eskamos is right next door and the temptation for dessert is really high!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

We are going this week to test it out. If we could get one more sushi/japanese grill place or mexican restaurant in town I think it would be great!!! Oh well, at least it is something new and I am sure we will like it.

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

There's a new ruston called Ziggys Chicken & Fish opening in the old subway on Tech Drive..Does anyone have insight on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowdaddy View Post
    There's a new ruston called Ziggys Chicken & Fish opening in the old subway on Tech Drive..Does anyone have insight on it.
    Looks like someone applyed for an alcohol permit under a compony name of New United Petroleum Enterprises. I googled that company and it's located in Shreveport at a house in the Booker T Washington neighborhood.
    LEGAL NOTICE
    https://rustonleader.com/node/14990

We, New United Petroleum Enterprises, are applying to the office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control of the State of Louisiana for the permit to sell beverages of high and low alcoholic content at retail in the Parish of Lincoln at the following address: 1111 Cooktown Rd., Ruston, Louisiana 71270.
    New United Petroleum Enterprises., dba Ziggy’s
    /s/ E. W. Banks, President
    2td: August 3 & 4, 2011

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like someone applyed for an alcohol permit under a compony name of New United Petroleum Enterprises. I googled that company and it's located in Shreveport at a house in the Booker T Washington neighborhood.
    LEGAL NOTICE
    https://rustonleader.com/node/14990

We, New United Petroleum Enterprises, are applying to the office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control of the State of Louisiana for the permit to sell beverages of high and low alcoholic content at retail in the Parish of Lincoln at the following address: 1111 Cooktown Rd., Ruston, Louisiana 71270.
    New United Petroleum Enterprises., dba Ziggy’s
    /s/ E. W. Banks, President
    2td: August 3 & 4, 2011
    According to the Louisiana Secretary of State's website, "New United Petroleum Enterprises" is registered to Eric Banks of 941 Lewis Place in Shreveport. He was also one of the directors of "Bourbon Street Restaurant Group" in New Orleans in the 1990s.

+ Reply to Thread