+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 196 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Logan's Roadhouse Coming to DAWGTOWN

http://www.rustonleader.com/node/9602 (6 new eateries, hotel planning to join parish lineup)

http://www.rustonleader.com/node/9600 (Residents speak out on Ruston 21)

According to that first link, in addition to the places already being built, we are definitely getting a Logan's, Hilton Garden Hotel, and Santa Fe Cattle Co.

The second is about the Ruston 21 meeting last night. Haven't read it yet so can't comment on anything there. Just thought y'all might want to look yourselves after the discussions on here.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

I dont think there is anyway both Logans and Sante Fe will be coming to Ruston. Logans will be backing out once Sante Fe starts going up.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    http://www.rustonleader.com/node/9600 (Residents speak out on Ruston 21)
    Great question by Karl Malone. Please do entice new businesses to any community with tax packages, capital improvements, etc, but don't neglect the ones already there.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Logan's sucks.....

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I want more local joints popping up around town. Chain restaurants are ok...just wish we had places without plastic menus.
    Amen....

.... and can we find a place that will stay open an hour or two extra on game nights?!?! During Football season with all the extra patrons in town and we have maybe 3-4 choices in the town. I would ask for that during basketball and baseball seasons as well, but one step at a time.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Amen....

.... and can we find a place that will stay open an hour or two extra on game nights?!?! During Football season with all the extra patrons in town and we have maybe 3-4 choices in the town. I would ask for that during basketball and baseball seasons as well, but one step at a time.
    I've been spending a good bit of time in New Orleans and I love dive joints. I haven't been to any chain restaurants down here except Ruths Chris but that doesn't count since it started here. I'm currently on a po-boy eating tour.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I've been spending a good bit of time in New Orleans and I love dive joints. I haven't been to any chain restaurants down here except Ruths Chris but that doesn't count since it started here. I'm currently on a po-boy eating tour.
    Man am I jealous!!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I'm currently on a po-boy eating tour.
    Head out to Metry -- go to the original Danny & Clydes at Clearview & W. Esplanade.

Order the "Lory Story". It is life-changing.

Bulldog CooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the roughCooperBulldog72 is a jewel in the rough

Glad to see some new places to eat come to Ruston....I will be coming to Ruston regularly now that my son has decided that he wants to attend Tech.
    I like the mom and pop style locally owned restaurants the best, though like Ponchatoulas.
    The last time I ate a sit down meal in Ruston was at that Tex Mex place down by Rabbs. I think it has changed hands since I eat there last, hopefully the food and service is a lot better. The food had no flavor and was cold and the service wasn't much better.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CooperBulldog72 View Post
    Glad to see some new places to eat come to Ruston....I will be coming to Ruston regularly now that my son has decided that he wants to attend Tech.
    I like the mom and pop style locally owned restaurants the best, though like Ponchatoulas.
    The last time I ate a sit down meal in Ruston was at that Tex Mex place down by Rabbs. I think it has changed hands since I eat there last, hopefully the food and service is a lot better. The food had no flavor and was cold and the service wasn't much better.
    I love Ponchatoulas, good food and their beer is always cold.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

All of the local places we had were very happy to close early and kick you out on game nights. I would love local flavor,but there never was much of that to begin with!
    Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Amen....

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Cool.... well re-open after the game and make some MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog LT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the ears

Does anyone know what is going in on the Farmerville Highway beside the Spirit station and what is going in beside Green Clinic North?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You've already got that on the service road. Why is it important to have it in the city limits too?

JMO, but the local eateries need to be part of the down town development while the chains stay out by the interstate. Monroe/West Monroe is proof that a local restaurant will not make it if they are depending on interstate traffic.
    Agreed. Chains along the interstate are good for Ruston/LP because they provide tax revenue. Local color belongs in the heart of town.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
    Does anyone know what is going in on the Farmerville Highway beside the Spirit station and what is going in beside Green Clinic North?
    Funny you should ask that just now. As I opened the thread I was hoping someone would answer what was going by the Green Clinic North. Someone asked earlier in this thread and I asked after that and still no answer. I assumed after this length of time no one must know--a deep dark secret. Went by Spirit today but didn't notice anything going in. I must have been sleep driving down the road. So, to answer your question, I don't know either but hope someone finally fills us in.

+ Reply to Thread