+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 198 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Logan's Roadhouse Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    We ate at Newk's in Monroe today. It was delicious!! I thought they were going to build one in Ruston.
    I believe the owners told me they were trying to find a West Monroe location first.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog Civil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I'm going to be at Lake Claiborne all next week Dwayne. What is the Moons steak night and what are the particulars to getting there on time, ordering ect?
    Call in and order a 1 1/4" steak to be picked up and go home and cook it yourself...the 1 1/4" is a good piece of meat but the last two times I've been there they BURNT the 1 1/4" steak my girlfriend orders MEDIUM and my 1 1/2" is 90% fat....no plans on going back anytime soon

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Speaking of new restaurants needed in Ruston and beyond, we need . . .

one of those In&Out thingies.

Everybody ready? 3. . . . 2 . . . . 1 .. . . .
    It's only funny when it's unexpected.

A bunch of 8yo boys in a treehouse having a fart contest = Not funny. Just juvenile.

A long, slow squeaker from the back pew at a fancy-pants wedding = Now that's fuuuunny.

See the distincition? So it is with twss.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

We ate at Newk's in Monroe today. It was delicious!! I thought they were going to build one in Ruston.
    At one time it was rumored there would be one in Karl's North Village Plaza. Who/knows if/when that'll happen since building there seems to be stalled at the moment.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    It's only funny when it's unexpected.

A bunch of 8yo boys in a treehouse having a fart contest = Not funny. Just juvenile.

A long, slow squeaker from the back pew at a fancy-pants wedding = Now that's fuuuunny.

See the distincition? So it is with twss.
    Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll just stick to pushing my luck by randomly pushing the button. ;-)
    Louisiana Tech University

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I guess I'll just stick to pushing my luck by randomly pushing the button. ;-)
    I dare say that there is nothing random there from what I've seen. And by the way, one of my favorite burgers. I make sure to dine there every time there is one in the cities I visit.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Does anyone know what is being built on the Farmerville highway between ZBuffet and Portico?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Does anyone know what is being built on the Farmerville highway between ZBuffet and Portico?
    Here's an extra tidbit of info:

A full market provider of a consumable service is about to purchase the lot between Portico and Z-Buffet...but don't get too excited. Plus, that location will put it right down the street from it's only true Ruston competitor.

Full service car wash. I mentioned this earlier in the thread and I couldnt divulge it at the time. Now obviously I can.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

Any insight on the construction at the corner of Frazier Rd. and Hwy. 33?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trenteverett View Post
    Any insight on the construction at the corner of Frazier Rd. and Hwy. 33?
    Already answered in this thread. It's a mental health facility.

I also got some information on the cleared lot where the old holiday inn was torn down. They were looking to sell, but now are working on a development. It will be very good for Ruston.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I also got some information on the cleared lot where the old holiday inn was torn down. They were looking to sell, but now are working on a development. It will be very good for Ruston.
    I've enjoyed your input to this thread. Has Target ever been in the discussions for Ruston?

I recently heard how Target works their location/developments. Interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I've enjoyed your input to this thread. Has Target ever been in the discussions for Ruston?

I recently heard how Target works their location/developments. Interesting concept.
    Just through speculation and wishful thinking. Word has been for a few years that Malone has a major retailer committed to his Northpointe project, and one thought is that it is a Target. If that is the case, he is the only one that knows about it. Hobby Lobby has also been speculated.

I heard some surprising and interesting info yesterday about a particular restaurant that has been all over the news recently that, for years, no one has been able to get approval to bring a 2nd one to Ruston. It sounds like that may no longer be the case...though I was not told whom was awarded the location. We also missed out on an IHOP, but that was not Ruston's fault. Cracker Barrel is still looking. I also know two more chain restaurants are looking, but I don't know which ones yet.

Just to clarify, we still may at some point get the IHOP. And there are also two Mexican chains still looking at Ruston in addition to the above post.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Just to clarify, we still may at some point get the IHOP. And there are also two Mexican chains still looking at Ruston in addition to the above post.
    more mexican yeahhhh baby !!!

IHOP, hells' yeah !!!

+ Reply to Thread