+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 198 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Ruston is rockin' right now with the new food joints. What a great time to be in and around DAWGTOWN!

I wouldn't be surprised if our new Whataburger set some kind of grand opening record...that place hasn't slowed down yet!
    It sure is fun to get excited about restaurants with drive thru windows coming to town. Ruston sure is moving up the food chain. :icon_wink:

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    5 guys?
    they have been rumored forever, but no.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Ruston is rockin' right now with the new food joints. What a great time to be in and around DAWGTOWN!

I wouldn't be surprised if our new Whataburger set some kind of grand opening record...that place hasn't slowed down yet!
    in fact, our new Whataburger did $135,000 in it's first week, a solid $15k more than the best week of any location in the entire company...ever. Or so I was told.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    they have been rumored forever, but no.
    Louisiana's very first RED ROBIN?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

in fact, our new Whataburger did $135,000 in it's first week, a solid $15k more than the best week of any location in the entire company...ever. Or so I was told.
    Not surprised AT ALL. Folks are actually driving from places like Monroe, Sterlington and Rayville...just to eat at Whataburger in Ruston.

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar

For those of you who believe Whataburger is no better than Wendy's, Burgerking, et al, watch for something the week after Peach Festival that beats them all.
    My preference would be In-N-Out Burger, but I don't think they've got the infrastructure in place to expand outside of DFW right now.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Louisiana's very first RED ROBIN?
    They had one in Mall of Louisiana down here in hell, and somehow it managed to not stay open?! I love that place.

Whataburger is a good griddle burger, but not anything to compare to Five Guys or Cheeburger Cheeburger. In fact, Griff's can hold it's own against Whataburger any day.

Ruston needs that Zaxby's to open ASAP! And where the hell is a Cracker Barrel? The CBRL ticker would go over a $100 the first day they opened with the number of blue hairs in Lincoln Parish.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Not surprised AT ALL. Folks are actually driving from places like Monroe, Sterlington and Rayville...just to eat at Whataburger in Ruston.
    That's shameful really.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

For those of you who believe Whataburger is no better than Wendy's, Burgerking, et al, watch for something the week after Peach Festival that beats them all.
    Cheeburger Cheeburger? My DH said he thought he saw an alcohol permit application in the paper. I thought he was wrong since I didn't think they served alcohol. I googled, and some locations do. So maybe he was right?

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Cheeburger Cheeburger? My DH said he thought he saw an alcohol permit application in the paper. I thought he was wrong since I didn't think they served alcohol. I googled, and some locations do. So maybe he was right?
    http://www.publicnoticeads.com/LA/se...3_20178623.HTM

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

When I was living in Shreveport, I had an addiction to Whataburger. Now living in Winnsboro, when ever I get a chance, I eat there every time. My wife even craves it!!
    I wish like heck they had one here or in Monroe!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

In-N-Out Burger and Five Guys are fantastic. Never heard of Cheeburger Cheeburger. Red Robin is terrible!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Their Menu:
    https://cheeburger.com/menu/main.asp

Attached Images Attached Images
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Ugh....Pepsi products....

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeburger Cheeburger is pretty legit. It's a chain, but the only one I have been to is in Baton Rouge right behind the Whataburger. I got hooked on Whataburger because of their little ketchup packs. Now other places like Chick Fil A are doing ketchup packs, but I still crave Whataburger sometimes. We have a five guys by the house and it's pretty awesome.

+ Reply to Thread