+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 198 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

The Cheeburger in Shreveport is owned by Tech Supporters/Owners of Ponchatoulas and Log Cabin.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Ugh....Pepsi products....
    But at least they have Dr. Pepper!

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

So, my DH was right after all then? The only one I've been to is in BR, and I didn't think they served alcohol, so it seemed odd to me that they would here. Of all places, you'd think they would down in BR, but maybe they do by now. Anyway, I looked up to see where 1429 Eagle Drive was exactly, and that's the address of WOW Café & Wingery? That's going away? Went down after the original owner/manager moved to BR?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    So, my DH was right after all then? The only one I've been to is in BR, and I didn't think they served alcohol, so it seemed odd to me that they would here. Of all places, you'd think they would down in BR, but maybe they do by now. Anyway, I looked up to see where 1429 Eagle Drive was exactly, and that's the address of WOW Café & Wingery? That's going away? Went down after the original owner/manager moved to BR?
    closed a few months ago

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh....Pepsi products....
    No Coke! Pepsi!

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    closed a few months ago
    Well Cheeburger Cheeburger will provide another exciting option to Ruston..I never got around to the one on Youree in Shreveport. It's unfortunate WoW went down. I really enjoyed their big wings. Mabye one day we will get a Buffalo Wild Wings.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crowdaddy View Post
    Well Cheeburger Cheeburger will provide another exciting option to Ruston..I never got around to the one on Youree in Shreveport. It's unfortunate WoW went down. I really enjoyed their big wings. Mabye one day we will get a Buffalo Wild Wings.
    Is WoW closed???

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    closed a few months ago
    Well, that's how observant I am. I do avoid Walmart and now and then go to dollar tree, but I never drive down on that end. That's sad since it was going strong there for a while, or so I thought. I would have thought the other wing place (wing stop?) would have gone first. Or is it gone, too. Don't go that way much either or don't look up that way when I do.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Is WoW closed???
    I went twice and wasn't impressed either time. The second (and last) time I was there, they were out of beer. Good riddance. Wing Stop has better wings anyway.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Awesome! I was hoping for a Backyard Burger, but that's great too.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I've never heard Wing Stop advertising for Tech. WoW did often. I'd thump roaches off the food of a Tech advertiser over a non advertiser.

The guy who has the rights to Back Yard Buger in Louisiana told me a few years ago he didn't expect to ever open a franchise in Ruston. That may have changed now.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I've never heard Wing Stop advertising for Tech. WoW did often. I'd thump roaches off the food of a Tech advertiser over a non advertiser.

The guy who has the rights to Back Yard Buger in Louisiana told me a few years ago he didn't expect to ever open a franchise in Ruston. That may have changed now.
    I've never heard a peep about it coming to Ruston.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDawg View Post
    My preference would be In-N-Out Burger, but I don't think they've got the infrastructure in place to expand outside of DFW right now.
    Unfortunately they don't franchise.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    I went twice and wasn't impressed either time. The second (and last) time I was there, they were out of beer. Good riddance. Wing Stop has better wings anyway.
    I loved WoW. Good place to watch a game and the wings were very large. I'm really gonna miss that place.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

I think Wing Stop supports Grambling. I remember their coach's show being broadcast from Wing Stop.

+ Reply to Thread