+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2940

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Rotolo's is coming to town!
    Dang, I thought west Monroe would get one first! ;-)
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What is being built at the corner of Celebrity Drive and Farmerville Highway just west of that snowball/hot dog shop or whatever that is?

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar

Looks like a Newk's is coming to Ruston.
    http://www.newks.com/locations/la-ruston-vienna

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    What is being built at the corner of Celebrity Drive and Farmerville Highway just west of that snowball/hot dog shop or whatever that is?
    The Malone Polaris dealership.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Great news just became public to post here:

Dowlings will continue, though under a new name.

If you are reading, congrats Jeremy.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

He is the proud owner of one of those spotted cows now...

So he had to give up beef! or they would haunt him in his sleep and when he was trying to fish
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Great news just became public to post here:

Dowlings will continue, though under a new name.

If you are reading, congrats Jeremy.
    Thanks Landon! And thanks Dwayne!

Here is the info I posted to social media this morning:

Kristen and I are thrilled, humbled, honored, and so thankful for the opportunity to join the Chick-fil-A family. Last Friday, October 17, I had my Final Interview (which awesomely enough is a Couples Interview where Kristen got to travel with me -- and she did AWESOME in the interview) in Atlanta and was selected as the Owner/Operator for the Chick-fil-A restaurant in Stillwater, Oklahoma. We will be relocating sometime in January 2015 to begin this exciting, new adventure!

I have sold the BBQ restaurant to Christopher Brister and his wife, Tori, who will continue the commitment to quality that the original Dowling's Smokehouse, and the current Dowling's Smokehouse BBQ, have become known for. The name of the business will change to Brister's Smokehouse BBQ, because that was a stipulation my Grandfather Dowling had for me if I ever got out of the business, but the menu and food will remain the same. My final day as owner will be Friday, October 31. I very much appreciate and value the relationships that I have had the pleasure to form through my ownership of Dowling's. I look forward to continuing our friendships and hope that you will come visit me at Chick-fil-A if ever in the Stillwater area. Hopefully, La Tech and Oklahoma State can figure out a way to play each other in football and many of you will travel to the game.

Thank-you for 11 great years! May The Lord bless each one of you.

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Chris and Tori as they embark on their new journey! Please support this local business and this great, local family!

~~~ Jeremy Telford

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post

Kristen and I are thrilled, humbled, honored, and so thankful for the opportunity to join the Chick-fil-A family. Last Friday, October 17, I had my Final Interview (which awesomely enough is a Couples Interview where Kristen got to travel with me -- and she did AWESOME in the interview) in Atlanta and was selected as the Owner/Operator for the Chick-fil-A restaurant in Stillwater, Oklahoma. We will be relocating sometime in January 2015 to begin this exciting, new adventure!

I have sold the BBQ restaurant to Christopher Brister and his wife, Tori, who will continue the commitment to quality that the original Dowling's Smokehouse, and the current Dowling's Smokehouse BBQ, have become known for. The name of the business will change to Brister's Smokehouse BBQ, because that was a stipulation my Grandfather Dowling had for me if I ever got out of the business, but the menu and food will remain the same. My final day as owner will be Friday, October 31. I very much appreciate and value the relationships that I have had the pleasure to form through my ownership of Dowling's. I look forward to continuing our friendships and hope that you will come visit me at Chick-fil-A if ever in the Stillwater area. Hopefully, La Tech and Oklahoma State can figure out a way to play each other in football and many of you will travel to the game.

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Chris and Tori as they embark on their new journey! Please support this local business and this great, local family!

~~~ Jeremy Telford
    Wow. Congratulations and good luck to the new owners.

Thanks for bringing Dowlings out of retirement.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Best wishes to you and your family in the new venture.

Dowling's has been a traditional pregame or postgame meal for many basketball and baseball seasons. Glad to have someone selling BBQ in that location. I hope it remains as good.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post

~~~ Jeremy Telford
    Uh, I'm pretty sure everyone knew Kristen would nail the interview. I think it was you everyone was worried about.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Uh, I'm pretty sure everyone knew Kristen would nail the interview. I think it was you everyone was worried about.
    The Final Interview was actually my 5th with corporate staff and I have said from the very first one, "If I can just make it to the Final, Kristen will bring it home!" CFA is an incredible corporation to go into business with and we are so blessed to have this opportunity. Thanks again!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

So what's the name of the new business to locate in that land where Dowlings is located? A Penny Press (yes!), I've heard.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    So what's the name of the new business to locate in that land where Dowlings is located? A Penny Press (yes!), I've heard.
    Dawgpix, 1.5 acres on the corner was purchased by Evans Oil Co. out of Monroe. Their original plan was to build a gas station and a 5,000 sf restaurant, of which is their original concept, called "The Daily Press." (they actually have a prototype Daily Press location on Hwy 165 North that does extremely well) I have heard the project has been delayed slightly and that they may start on the project sometime around June or July 2015.

Who knows what will become of the remaining property! Your guess is as good as mine.

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

What is going in at the old Holiday Inn site?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    What is going in at the old Holiday Inn site?
    Hilton Garden Inn (I believe) & Rotolos

+ Reply to Thread