+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 198 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Isn't that the Sam Thomas the "STAC" is named after?
    Chasing a rabbit for a second...so okay...it was called the STAC when i was a student at LaTech. Do you or anyone know when they started kissing our "S" goodbye?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Chasing a rabbit for a second...so okay...it was called the STAC when i was a student at LaTech. Do you or anyone know when they started kissing our "S" goodbye?
    It took too long to say it.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

It took too long to say it.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Yeah, Samuel Madison Thomas Sr. Assembly Center.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    Two words.... Exceptional service.
    Correct. I'll add a few more words:

Great product. As far as fast food goes, the burger chains, taco bell, and even Cane's can't touch the quality and taste of their food.

Great location. Coming north on Thomas Rd from I-20, you reach it before McD's, burger king, wendy's, etc. Taco Bell is a cluster to get in and out of if you're north bound. The older location, maybe not, but the new location is perfectly located.

Also, the WM community likes the Christian affiliation and that they're closed on Sundays. Very family friendly environment, which is a HUGE selling point in this town. To a lesser degree, it's a see-and-be-seen kind of place. For whatever reason(s), it's fashionable in WM to eat at Chick-fil-A.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post

Great product. As far as fast food goes, the burger chains, taco bell, and even Cane's can't touch the quality and taste of their food.

Great location. Coming north on Thomas Rd from I-20, you reach it before McD's, burger king, wendy's, etc. Taco Bell is a cluster to get in and out of if you're north bound. The older location, maybe not, but the new location is perfectly located.

Also, the WM community likes the Christian affiliation and that they're closed on Sundays. Very family friendly environment, which is a HUGE selling point in this town. To a lesser degree, it's a see-and-be-seen kind of place. For whatever reason(s), it's fashionable in WM to eat at Chick-fil-A.

I've heard a number of stories of people forgetting payment and being stuck in line. They usually get it paid for when they tell the embarrassing story to the cashier. Some I know who have gone back to make payment later were thanked, but told not to worry about it. This may be why you also hear so many stories of people getting to the pay window and being told the vehicle in front of them had just paid for their meal.

Gotta love those type stories!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I've heard a number of stories of people forgetting payment and being stuck in line. They usually get it paid for when they tell the embarrassing story to the cashier. Some I know who have gone back to make payment later were thanked, but told not to worry about it. This may be why you also hear so many stories of people getting to the pay window and being told the vehicle in front of them had just paid for their meal.

Gotta love those type stories!
    Been a participant in both. (left wallet on counter at home . . . .)

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post

The service model you see in our restaurants begins at the top. And I'm not talking about beginning with me as a Franchise Owner/Operator -- I'm talking about the VERY tip top in Atlanta! I have never seen a company, from the top down, that is so committed to you, our guests, and to helping us, as Owners, provide you the great tasting food and exceptional service Chick-fil-A customers have become accustomed to. The brand loyalty is not just in West Monroe or Birmingham or Houston ... it is all over the great USA! A friend of mine, who I went through CFA training with, just opened the very first Chick-fil-A in the state of Washington and its 3-day opening (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) shattered our grand opening sales record. People love Chick-fil-A and we are honored to serve you guys our great food, in an awesome environment, with friendly and attentive Team Members. Thank you so much for supporting your local Chick-fil-A restaurants!

Oh, and if you are ever in the Atlanta area, I highly recommend you call a day or two ahead to the CFA Corporate Headquarters and take our Backstage Tour! It is an incredible "look inside" the inner workings of our great company and will be well worth you and your family's time.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    The service model you see in our restaurants begins at the top. And I'm not talking about beginning with me as a Franchise Owner/Operator -- I'm talking about the VERY tip top in Atlanta! I have never seen a company, from the top down, that is so committed to you, our guests, and to helping us, as Owners, provide you the great tasting food and exceptional service Chick-fil-A customers have become accustomed to. The brand loyalty is not just in West Monroe or Birmingham or Houston ... it is all over the great USA! A friend of mine, who I went through CFA training with, just opened the very first Chick-fil-A in the state of Washington and its 3-day opening (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) shattered our grand opening sales record. People love Chick-fil-A and we are honored to serve you guys our great food, in an awesome environment, with friendly and attentive Team Members. Thank you so much for supporting your local Chick-fil-A restaurants!

Oh, and if you are ever in the Atlanta area, I highly recommend you call a day or two ahead to the CFA Corporate Headquarters and take our Backstage Tour! It is an incredible "look inside" the inner workings of our great company and will be well worth you and your family's time.
    The Girlfriend has family in ATL, we may be headed there over the Thanksgiving holiday. I'd definitely like to take that tour! I've always considered it a very well-run organization, just from an objective outsider/customer perspective. They've gotten extremely successful the right way, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post

Dang . . . they schooled you excellently!

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Newk's finally broke ground yesterday.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Crowdaddy View Post
    Does anyone have info on when the Newks construction starts in ruston?
    Where are all those who were so worried about Newk's? Can't believe no one commented since i posted this afternoon that they finally broke ground yesterday. Supposed to be open by fall according to picture and article in RDL today.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

looking at the title of this thread....did the peanut buckets ever make it to Dawgtown, or are they still waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    looking at the title of this thread....did the peanut buckets ever make it to Dawgtown, or are they still waiting?
    Peanut buckets made it, and is next door to Whataburger on the north I-20 frontage road.

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Where are all those who were so worried about Newk's? Can't believe no one commented since i posted this afternoon that they finally broke ground yesterday. Supposed to be open by fall according to picture and article in RDL today.
    They are all here trolling your comments...now waiting for construction to complete.

+ Reply to Thread