+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 198 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2956

Thread: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Peanut Buckets Coming to DAWGTOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Peanut buckets made it, and is next door to Whataburger on the north I-20 frontage road.
    Boy am I way behind the times. A Whataburger in Ruston.

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Where are all those who were so worried about Newk's? Can't believe no one commented since i posted this afternoon that they finally broke ground yesterday. Supposed to be open by fall according to picture and article in RDL today.
    That's good news. It's a much needed addition.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Boy am I way behind the times. A Whataburger in Ruston.
    Dude. Some of us HAD CHURCH up in here over Whataburger coming to town.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Dude. Some of us HAD CHURCH up in here over Whataburger coming to town.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...ht=whataburger

Varsity Bulldog Brister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the rough Brister's Avatar

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the new owner of what was formerly Dowling's Smokehouse, now Brister's Smokehouse BBQ. My wife and I are Tech people through and through. She was a cheerleader for three years and I attended Tech and later worked in the athletic department. I've been on the board, for quite sometime, but post little. If you are ever in the restaurant, please introduce yourself. I'd love to talk tech athletics and BBQ. Thanks for your support.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Brister View Post
    Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the new owner of what was formerly Dowling's Smokehouse, now Brister's Smokehouse BBQ. My wife and I are Tech people through and through. She was a cheerleader for three years and I attended Tech and later worked in the athletic department. I've been on the board, for quite sometime, but post little. If you are ever in the restaurant, please introduce yourself. I'd love to talk tech athletics and BBQ. Thanks for your support.
    Best of Luck to you!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Best of luck!!! And, we will absolutely stop by for a bite.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Scatterload still on the menu?

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Scatterload still on the menu?
    It was when I went during basketball season. It had already changed to Brister's at that point. And it's still just as good...

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Scatterload is still on the menus, trust me.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Varsity Bulldog Brister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the rough Brister's Avatar

The menu is basically the same and I wouldn't think of removing the scatterload. We have added a smoked sweet potato and a half order of the nachos. Other than that, all is the same.

Thanks guys!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Chris...got a huge order this past weekend for a family gathering. The ribs and brisket were killer.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Lincoln Builders selected as builder of the new 4-story Courtyard by Marriott in Ruston.

http://www.lincolnbuilders.com/downl...n_summer15.pdf
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Lincoln Builders selected as builder of the new 4-story Courtyard by Marriott in Ruston.

http://www.lincolnbuilders.com/downl...n_summer15.pdf
    One of my great friends - Mr. Maxwell. His son and I were best friends in high school.

Wonder how much meeting space this hotel will have?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    One of my great friends - Mr. Maxwell. His son and I were best friends in high school.

Wonder how much meeting space this hotel will have?
    Would this be considered a "full service" hotel? I didn't see mention of a restaurant.

+ Reply to Thread