+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2/22 UALR Game

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2/22 UALR Game

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Tech wins on a bases loaded walk! 10-9!

Pitching?????????????????

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Pitching?????????????????
    Yea.... not great, but it was that game where we use 9 pitchers for 1 inning each. 2 pitchers are off and it makes it look pretty bad, but overall the staff was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by JFord View Post
    The best part of Tech baseball is the conversation; Coach Mick, DQDawg, Matt Lange, Dewayne, HoDo, Dr. Jarrell, Doc (when he decides to come which has been often this year), etc. You are missing out if you aren't partaking in the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Good post, Jonathan. Thanks for the mention. It is some really great conversation but I'm mostly a listener. I am amazed at the knowledge,wisdom, and insight of those around me. Yes, I'm including you.

The baseball is the primary draw for me, but even if I didn't enjoy baseball I would come just to listen and absorb. There are good conversations about things related to TECH, life, and universities of lesser minds.
    I can't believe that you talk about Baseball knowledge and conversation but fail to bring up BLUE COLLAR... I mean, he has FORGOTTEN more than all of us KNOW COMBINED!!!

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Yea.... not great, but it was that game where we use 9 pitchers for 1 inning each. 2 pitchers are off and it makes it look pretty bad, but overall the staff was decent.

I can't believe that you talk about Baseball knowledge and conversation but fail to bring up BLUE COLLAR... I mean, he has FORGOTTEN more than all of us KNOW COMBINED!!!

Darn skippy... but I havent been able to make any game because I have a team of my own to coach... So I couldn't be there for the conversations.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Warning - Doc is notorious for bumming meals at Dowlings off of unsuspecting baseball patrons...
    This is funny because I've bummed my fair share of meals off of Doc over the years. I guess it is good to know guys like DFM would more than willing to buy me a meal too.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

If you want your meals paid for, talk with HoDo and Dawg 74...

+ Reply to Thread