+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay to kill pirates now?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Okay to kill pirates now?

4 American hostages killed by pirates, US says

AP – In this June 11, 2005 photo provided by Joe Grande, Phyllis Macay and Bob Riggle are seen on a yacht …

By JASON STRAZIUSO and MALKHADIR M. MUHUMED, Associated Press Jason Straziuso And Malkhadir M. Muhumed, Associated Press – 9 mins ago
    NAIROBI, Kenya – Four Americans taken hostage by Somali pirates off East Africa were shot and killed by their captors Tuesday, the U.S. military said, marking the first time U.S. citizens have been killed in a wave of pirate attacks plaguing the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean for years.
    U.S. naval forces who were trailing the Americans' captured yacht with four warships quickly boarded the vessel after hearing the gunfire. They tried to provide lifesaving care to the Americans, but they died of their wounds, U.S. Central Command in Tampa, Florida said in a statement.

A few months ago someone objected to my call to kill pirates off of Somalia. Hmmm...

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Okay to kill pirates now?

All these guys know is live by the sword. The US Navy should mow these guys down as they find them, IMO. Do the world a favor.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    A few months ago someone objected to my call to kill pirates off of Somalia. Hmmm...

I'm not sure that's exactly what people were objecting to.

Wasn't it something more like, "let's shoot everybody who gets in a boat" that people took issue with? Something about not shooting fishermen on the assumption that they're pirates?"

Hmmmm?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

What's always left out is that the majority of these turds are muslim terrorist not freaking pirates.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, kill them all. Dont even ask questions, just eliminate all of them.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    What's always left out is that the majority of these turds are muslim terrorist not freaking pirates.

I don't think that's true.

These guys are not acting for religious reasons, just economic ones. It's about the money, man.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I don't think that's true.

These guys are not acting for religious reasons, just economic ones. It's about the money, man.
    I didn't say it wasn't for money to use elsewhere in their evil plans. I just stated that the majority are muslims and in fact would be terrorist (killing, stealing and kidnapping) not just pirates. The media wants to leave the part that the majority are muslims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

I was wondering about the US warship following the yacht. If I were the commander, after it was confirmed that the US civilian hostages were killed, the yacht would have made a rather large splash in the ocean with pirate limbs flying in multiple directions.

I didn't say it wasn't for money to use elsewhere in their evil plans. I just stated that the majority are muslims and in fact would be terrorist (killing, stealing and kidnapping) not just pirates. The media wants to leave the part that the majority are muslims. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia

I think they're mostly "muslims."

Pretty fine line between piracy and terrorism anyway, right? I don't think these guys are trying to make a point religious or otherwise. They just want money.

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think they're mostly "muslims."

Pretty fine line between piracy and terrorism anyway, right? I don't think these guys are trying to make a point religious or otherwise. They just want money.
    Ah...but what allows them to steal from, embezzle, kidnap, and kill the evil infidels (including women probably raped as well) at the drop of a hat and with zero remorse? The religion and "god" they practise and follow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

My cab driver friend who is a muslim from Somolia says the only way to stop this is to kill them

Ah...but what allows them to steal from, embezzle, kidnap, and kill the evil infidels (including women probably raped as well) at the drop of a hat and with zero remorse? The religion and "god" they practise and follow.

Well, maybe. But they steal from and kill and rape lots of fellow Muslims, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    My cab driver friend who is a muslim from Somolia says the only way to stop this is to kill them
    Yep! And then let God sort them out.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    I was wondering about the US warship following the yacht. If I were the commander, after it was confirmed that the US civilian hostages were killed, the yacht would have made a rather large splash in the ocean with pirate limbs flying in multiple directions.
    Aye! Send the scurvy dogs down to Davey Jones locker!

And Peter Tork's locker!

And all the Monkees lockerrrrrrrrrrrs!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Rape is still a very common part of warfare in Africa regardless of religion. They steal, embezzle, and kidnap to get money. Their religious conviction is taking a backseat to economic needs/wants and cultural norms. If they werent Muslim, this would still happen is the point.

+ Reply to Thread