+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay to kill pirates now?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Okay to kill pirates now?

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Kill 'em? Why? We can try them in NYC then give 'em 3 squares and a nice room for the next 50 years?
    They have actually been letting most of the pirates go that are caught. Seriously!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Kill em!!!!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They have actually been letting most of the pirates go that are caught. Seriously!

Yep, we need a boatload of S. Korean SF trainees to hand them over to to use for target practice.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ah...no. I said then, as I do now, we KNOW who the pirates are because....gee, let's think here for just a second....come on inudesu, you try thinking too, it doesn't hurt...

....Oh! because the PIRATES never fish! Yeah, that's it! duh!

Hmmmm, now they operate from KNOWN mother ships that supply the small attack boats. And.....[still thinking]....they NEVER fish!

Fishermen fish. Pirates go out in ships/boats and never fish.

Hey gang! let's see if we can identify the pirates! Think you could do it? Bet our Navy can....

DUH!!!!

Is that what you said?

Send frigates and such ships into those waters with orders to destroy any small vessels, those obviously not legit, on sight. Ask no questions, take no prisoners. Kill on sight. End of story.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...hlight=pirates

Because "any small vessels" seems to be painting with a pretty wide brush. Are you telling me that there are no small vessels in that part of the world that are not pirates? Weren't these poor people who got killed in a "small vessel?"

"Obviously not legit" is a nice hedge, but I'm not sure it's always that obvious.

I'm all for blowing up pirates. But I don't want to blow up fishermen or missionaries or refugees or even smugglers.
    Last edited by inudesu; 02-24-2011 at 08:53 AM.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

But the word today on the radio was that the ADM doesn't want us, and won't let us, to blow up those "mother ships".
    What I saw about this is that the mother ships are hijacked vessels and still have the crews aboard but are under the control of the armed pirates. To blow one up would kill about 20-30 hostages in most cases so this is a no go. Now if we could find one with only the pirates onboard, that would be another matter entirely. Although I suspect that we would prefer a stealthy boarding to just blowing the thing out of the water as impressive and satisfying as that would be.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Is that what you said?

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...hlight=pirates

Because "any small vessels" seems to be painting with a pretty wide brush. Are you telling me that there are no small vessels in that part of the world that are not pirates? Weren't these poor people who got killed in a "small vessel?"

"Obviously not legit" is a nice hedge, but I'm not sure it's always that obvious.

I'm all for blowing up pirates. But I don't want to blow up fishermen or missionaries or refugees or even smugglers.
    And your point is.....???

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

kill them all and let God or non-God sort them out.

Pretty simple.
    Last edited by DogtorEvil; 02-24-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    kill them ll and let God or non-God soer them out.

Pretty simple.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...51367#poststop

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

note to self....always do a spell check prior to posting
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

I do wholeheartedly stick by the "kill them all" statement

I do wholeheartedly stick by the "kill them all" statement
    100% agreement! It worked in the past with the pirates of old.

100% agreement! It worked in the past with the pirates of old.
    please think of the pirate children, Ray!!1!!1!!!

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

The point is that nobody disagreed with you about killing all the pirates.

What several people disagreed with back then was just blowing up any little boat in the area (which is what you said).

please think of the pirate children, Ray!!1!!1!!!
    The daughters of Obama's and Clinton's?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    The point is that nobody disagreed with you about killing all the pirates.

What several people disagreed with back then was just blowing up any little boat in the area (which is what you said).
    "Not legit" little boats in the area.

but!, since you brought it up, the locals, in Somalia, are benefitting from the pirating. So, they are guilty by that association. Besides that, if so-called innocents, like fishermen, start getting wasted, maybe they'll cooperate with the international community and hand over the pirates.

But, none of that matters anyway, we KNOW who the pirates are and readily identify them as they come and go from Somalia.

Oh, one more thing, I did not intend the activity to be limited to "blowing up" boats. I also advocated, in other threads, for the use of mini-guns and the like for wasting the scumbag pirates.

BTW, anyone watching that series called "Sons of Guns" about the Red Jacket (BR) company? That is so kewl!

+ Reply to Thread