+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2/25 McNeese game 1

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: 2/25 McNeese game 1

Down to our last 3 outs... Top 9... Down 6-7... Top of the order due up... Gordy, Roliard, Threlkeld...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Hedges pinch hits for Gordy but strikes out... 1 out

Roliard strikes out... 2 outs

Threlkeld up

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Couple of unearned runs send Dawgs to first loss of the season.

Puppy McNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the roughMcNeese722 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Austin Staton-
    Note to the fans following back in Ruston: McNeese State currently does not have internet in the press box so they will not have live stats

WOW
    I don't understand that comment. I haven't been to a game to take pictures yet this season but there has been wireless internet in the baseball pressbox for several years.

That's how they do the video stream, so I can't see how it is not the same this season.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by McNeese722 View Post
    I don't understand that comment. I haven't been to a game to take pictures yet this season but there has been wireless internet in the baseball pressbox for several years.

That's how they do the video stream, so I can't see how it is not the same this season.

Doc
    I don't know, but I do know McNeese did not provide live stats for the game.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McNeese722 View Post

Doc
    He did not say that it was for the season. The 'net could have just been down. It happens.

+ Reply to Thread