+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deron Williams traded, CP3 next?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Deron Williams traded, CP3 next?

Don't know how Beaubois will end up in the future, but if NBA 2K11 is correct he will be very good in his 3rd year lol. Anyways I guess we really don't know what CP thinks, but we do know that he toasted to Melo at his wedding that they would be team mates in New York with A'mare. Even though at the time it sounded kind of crazy with Melo in Colorado, A'mare in Phoenix, and CP in Nola it looks like all stars are aligning now for it to happen.

I hadn't heard of that trade offer that Bigdog mentioned above, but man that would have been a great move by the Hornet's franchise in the long run

That said, I see what they were trying to do with a franchise that is struggling to establish a fan base, and stay in New Orleans. In order for the Hornets to stay in Louisiana we need a local owner who will want to keep the team here. The best chance of that happening is for us to at least make the playoffs and win a series. Show Chris Paul that after we get rid of a few expiring contracts we can convince someone to join him in New Orleans.

I have no doubt that Chris Paul has enjoyed New Orleans. He is the face of a franchise, and if he goes to New York he will be like the #9 most popular sports figure in a town with Yankees, Jets, Nets, and Giants.

If he sees an opportunity to win in New Orleans I believe he will stay, and I think it may be important to resign D-west in order to show him we are committed to this team.

All of this I have mentioned can't happen unless we get a new more favorable lease on the New Orleans Arena, and get a local owner. (which I don't think can happen without a new lease)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Deron Williams is a classless, cry-baby prick.

CP3 is a class act and the best PG in the league. I watch Hornets' games to watch CP3 play. There is no question that Chris Paul deserves as much $$$ as any guard in the NBA. If he is traded....well....I hear that the Hornets will be leaving New Orleans anyway .

BTW, good to have Okafur back. Nice road win over the Wolves last night. The Hornets, led by Okafur, were swatting shots all night. Hornets are now 23-1 when they hold an opponent under 90. Defense, defense, defense!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Deron Williams is a classless, cry-baby prick.

CP3 is a class act and the best PG in the league. I watch Hornets' games to watch CP3 play. There is no question that Chris Paul deserves as much $$$ as any guard in the NBA. If he is traded....well....I hear that the Hornets will be leaving New Orleans anyway .

BTW, good to have Okafur back. Nice road win over the Wolves last night. The Hornets, led by Okafur, were swatting shots all night. Hornets are now 23-1 when they hold an opponent under 90. Defense, defense, defense!!!
    Huge difference and would probably be tied or only a game or so back with the Mavs right now if he hadn't been out so long.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Huge difference and would probably be tied or only a game or so back with the Mavs right now if he hadn't been out so long.
    Except that the Mavs lost Dirk who is about 10 x's better than Okafur and would be about 1 game back of the Spurs had he not gotten hurt. Now if Paul had been gone that long you might have an arguement. We also JUST got Roddy B back and Caron lost for the year. Since Okafor has played in 50 games and Dirk about 48 I'd say that was a pretty silly comment at best. Nice try though. The West is a 3-4 team race right now and unforutnately N.O. isn't part of that 4.
    Last edited by Bigdog13; 02-26-2011 at 03:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread