+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: You Know What I Really Hate?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: You Know What I Really Hate?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    ...sittin' neked in a bean bag chair watching dirty movies all by myself!
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Dammit DRC. I just had a visual of that. I may not be able to sleep tonight.
    That's because you've done it so many times yourself only you probably weren't sitting but laying face down.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: You Know What I Really Hate?

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    when my dad takes my son to get a funnel cake in the 3rd quarter and they have already packed up. What the crap is that??????
    they should've gone during the first halftime . . . . . not after the second halftime.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread