+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Techsters Too Much for Utah State

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Techsters Face Tough Test in Logan Saturday at 4 p.m.

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will face one of the hottest teams in the Western Athletic Conference Saturday when the first-place Lady Techsters play third-place Utah State at 4 p.m. CT at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Techsters Too Much for Utah State

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Adrienne Johnson scored 25 points and grabbed 16 rebounds and Tarkeisha Wysinger-Mackey came off the bench to score 18 points to lead Louisiana Tech to a 78-70 win over Utah State Saturday afternoon before 891 fans at the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. Techsters Too Much for Utah State

Somebody remind me the Monday game is on TV.

Thanks!

WAC Women's Basketball Recaps - Feb. 26-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech defeated Utah State, New Mexico State beat Nevada in WAC women's basketball action Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread