+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2/27 McNeese game 3

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2/27 McNeese game 3

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Here's the thing about your argument, you're making it at the wrong time.

I get that Tech's baseball hasn't been too good over the last several years. And I can get why that would lead you to wanting to fire the head coach (seems logical).

But that ship has sailed for 2011.

There is almost no chance that we are going to fire a spring sports coach in mid-season (for their record). Especially not when we're off to one of our best starts in years!

The guy is 6-1.

If we go in the tank and completely fall apart that's one thing, but we're winning.

Can't you save this for the off-season, or at least until there is some reason to bring it up again?
    Sure I can! I can do most anything, when I want to. But that ain't me.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

You're a flamer.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

dawg80 is doing the same thing he does every year. He IS a flamer. He just come on to flap his gums and get everyone riled up. Don't let him get to you, he has some old splinter festering in his ass from when he rode the pine in high school or something. Just let him be and he will eventually go away. We have started the season 6-1 and I'll take that every year from here until the end of days.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    dawg80 is doing the same thing he does every year. He IS a flamer. He just come on to flap his gums and get everyone riled up. Don't let him get to you, he has some old splinter festering in his ass from when he rode the pine in high school or something. Just let him be and he will eventually go away. We have started the season 6-1 and I'll take that every year from here until the end of days.
    Dawg80 is not a flamer. Now he might be giving his best HogDawg impression the last few weeks but he is not a flamer.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    We had metal benches, as I recall, thankyaverymuch!

What will you take at the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    You're a flamer.
    Nah....but the truth hurts for all you Sim worshipers.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I just like to tweak those that get upset by the flaming!

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Here's the thing about your argument, you're making it at the wrong time.

Can't you save this for the off-season, or at least until there is some reason to bring it up again?
    Nah....but the truth hurts for all you Sim worshipers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dawg80 is not a flamer. Now he might be giving his best HogDawg impression the last few weeks but he is not a flamer.
    Tyler, all that stuff above your post is kind of the definition of flamer (well, the definition in question).

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

D80 is not a flamer, but for some reason he is doing his best impression as one even though it is not Halloween.

I'm not sure why some of BB&B's finest are calling for Rupp's head on the MBB forum, and are not called "flamers." For the record, I want Rupp fired too. But, he is, for now, a Tech coach, who, BTW, has taken a Tech team to some kind of post season berth. And Sim has done that when....??????????

There has been a love affair with Sim since he was hired. I'm not sure why he has been given so much latitude with folks who call themselves Tech baseball fans. I would think that those that love baseball the most would be leading the charge to get a new skipper. Sim has never won anything! Or, maybe I've just missed it.

As for being labled a "flamer" well, I am certainly no Tech flamer, but if wanting a losing baseball coach replaced casts me into the flaming category for baseball. Then...flame away it is!

I am still waiting for an explanation from those of you that enjoy seeing Tech baseball wallow in mediocrity....well, that's a compliment....that enjoy seeing Tech baseball as a loser program. Explain that to we true blue Tech fans that prefer a program to win....every now and then.

Thanks.

And keep it polite, please. You know I don't like all that abusive language and name-calling stuff.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    D80 is not a flamer, but for some reason he is doing his best impression as one even though it is not Halloween.
    He's just pushing buttons. He's admitted this.

I'm not sure why some of BB&B's finest are calling for Rupp's head on the MBB forum, and are not called "flamers."
    We are 6-1 today.

You want to throw this season's record in with his whole career at Tech at the end of the season and make a case, fine. But he's safe for this season and we're winning. Why go down this road now? Why hash it out again? It isn't about wanting a new coach and you know it. It's about how and when you push for a new coach.

Right now I have my rally cap on! We're down 5-1!

Go Diamond Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog hachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her gamehachiman is on top of his/her game hachiman's Avatar

I'm not sure why some of BB&B's finest are calling for Rupp's head on the MBB forum, and are not called "flamers." For the record, I want Rupp fired too. But, he is, for now, a Tech coach, who, BTW, has taken a Tech team to some kind of post season berth. And Sim has done that when....??????????

There has been a love affair with Sim since he was hired. I'm not sure why he has been given so much latitude with folks who call themselves Tech baseball fans. I would think that those that love baseball the most would be leading the charge to get a new skipper. Sim has never won anything! Or, maybe I've just missed it.

As for being labled a "flamer" well, I am certainly no Tech flamer, but if wanting a losing baseball coach replaced casts me into the flaming category for baseball. Then...flame away it is!

I am still waiting for an explanation from those of you that enjoy seeing Tech baseball wallow in mediocrity....well, that's a compliment....that enjoy seeing Tech baseball as a loser program. Explain that to we true blue Tech fans that prefer a program to win....every now and then.

Thanks.

And keep it polite, please. You know I don't like all that abusive language and name-calling stuff.

I'm not going to comment on MBB because don't know anything about it.
    I ask you who would you hire if it was up to you? Can we afford him? Can he keep the facility improvements going at the rate that they are now?

I don't care one way or the other who the coach is, I want what is beat for the program. Sim may not be my dream coach for the dawgs but I don't think any other quality coach would want to take this gig. It's a lot of work and they will want a lot of $ that we are currently not spending on baseball.

+ Reply to Thread