+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoop Troop to Vegas Campaign?

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Hoop Troop to Vegas Campaign?

I read that there is apparently a campaign to raise money to send the Hoop Troop to Vegas.....is this true?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Re: Hoop Troop to Vegas Campaign?

Yes. Received a donation request in the mail a couple of weeks ago.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

True. Anyone wanting to help send the Troop in support of the Lady Techsters can send donations to the La Tech Foundation. Whether donations are done online or via mail, designate the contribution as Hoop Troop - WAC Tournament.

We need the Hoop Troop at the tournament for all sorts of reasons ...

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    I read that there is apparently a campaign to raise money to send the Hoop Troop to Vegas.....is this true?
    Yep, Adam kept brothering me until I gave him some money. My wife is going to kill me or Adam, maybe both.

I think its important to have the hoop troup there. Give if you got it.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    True. Anyone wanting to help send the Troop in support of the Lady Techsters can send donations to the La Tech Foundation. Whether donations are done online or via mail, designate the contribution as Hoop Troop - WAC Tournament.

We need the Hoop Troop at the tournament for all sorts of reasons ...

1. Why in the hell does Tech not plan (dedicate) money for this?

2. If you are going to have a worthy fundraiser, which this is, make a general request or plea to all alumni & then keep them updated on how much is needed & how much is collected. Learn how to fundraise!

If you give alumni & friends the info & keep them updated then many will be happy to give. People don't like to be hit at the last minute (secretive). BBB is a great forum to help the university garner any needed support but the U must do its job as well. And yes I am calling out Robkin.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    1. Why in the hell does Tech not plan (dedicate) money for this?

2. If you are going to have a worthy fundraiser, which this is, make a general request or plea to all alumni & then keep them updated on how much is needed & how much is collected. Learn how to fundraise!

If you give alumni & friends the info & keep them updated then many will be happy to give. People don't like to be hit at the last minute (secretive). BBB is a great forum to help the university garner any needed support but the U must do its job as well. And yes I am calling out Robkin.

Your post is right one. You get my vote as the head of Louisiana Tech Fund Raising!! I expect a full report on our progress on Monday.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Your post is right one. You get my vote as the head of Louisiana Tech Fund Raising!! I expect a full report on our progress on Monday.
    Unfortunately the Admin. doesn't like nor listen to me nor feel the need to be held accountable to us "little people." That's a shame but that is exactly how we are treated. I will donate $100.00 if Robkin, BVD or especially Spoon asks & agrees to keep all of us updated on the goal & progress. I'm waiting.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately the Admin. doesn't like nor listen to me nor feel the need to be held accountable to us "little people." That's a shame but that is exactly how we are treated. I will donate $100.00 if Robkin, BVD or especially Spoon asks & agrees to keep all of us updated on the goal & progress. I'm waiting.

Are you still holding your breath? You know, such an extremely long time without oxygen with permanently damage your brain function.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Are you still holding your breath? You know, such an extremely long time without oxygen with permanently damage your brain function.

Can that be any worse than all of the liver damage that occured over the years from drinking beer at Stow's or the damage to the stomach lining from eating at the Grunge?

Can that be any worse than all of the liver damage that occured over the years from drinking beer at Stow's or the damage to the stomach lining from eating at the Grunge?

Good point, I'll start counting again. Ready........Go........1....2...3.......

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Will the Hoop Troop be making the trip?

Puppy Willie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her gameWillie is on top of his/her game

Yes, the Hoop Troop will be going to the W A C tourny. They are such an integral part of the game experience. Good for the donors & the administration.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Tell them to hit up the 2-for-1 wells at O'Sheas before the game! Its a good year on the scotch.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

You guys have no idea what it means to the band members when they get to travel. This is a VERY big deal for them.

+ Reply to Thread