+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior forward Adrienne Johnson was named the Western Athletic Conference Player of the Week following her performance in the Lady Techsters 78-70 win over Utah State Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week

If AJ don't make All American then something is really wrong with the folks voteing!
    Go AJ and TSpoon and company!

Puppy bballfan is an unknown

Re: W. Basketball. Johnson Named WAC Player of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    If AJ don't make All American then something is really wrong with the folks voteing!
    Go AJ and TSpoon and company!
    I totally agree! SUCH AN AWESOME YOUNG LADY!!!!

+ Reply to Thread